Who has an awkward dinner to go to tonight?

Goin to my Aunt's house who I barely talk to...

I barely talk to that side of the family, there's tension between cousins/uncles

should interesting, might sip on the side just to get through the night
laugh.gif

Anyone else have an awkward dinner to go to?

Goin to my Aunt's house who I barely talk to...

I barely talk to that side of the family, there's tension between cousins/uncles

should interesting, might sip on the side just to get through the night
laugh.gif

Anyone else have an awkward dinner to go to?

i hate thanksgiving for this reason... hella family that i dont ever see the whole year comes over... all of them are successful, and all my cousins go to UC berkeley or some crazy good school.. and here i am.. still in community college, still havent graduated... not doing much... ugh.. hate all the questions i get from family members.. like leave me alone!

i hate thanksgiving for this reason... hella family that i dont ever see the whole year comes over... all of them are successful, and all my cousins go to UC berkeley or some crazy good school.. and here i am.. still in community college, still havent graduated... not doing much... ugh.. hate all the questions i get from family members.. like leave me alone!

awkwardly coming home from school to find out your parents have invited family members whom they barely talk to, instead of just kicking it with your close fam FTL.

awkwardly coming home from school to find out your parents have invited family members whom they barely talk to, instead of just kicking it with your close fam FTL.

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

awkward silence 
tired.gif

i mean i hate to say it, but a lil buzz can turn awkward visits into somewhat enjoyable, maybe even hilarious lol

Back
Top Bottom