Who has been arested? for what

twice
first time was for throwing snow balls at a mail truck and the second time was for driving with a suspended license

Originally Posted by ShoEPimP702

yea thats tough....and it seem like they hope you screw up so they can put you right in
Yeah they wanted me to slip up.

I been fighting to get it off my record since i was young(i'm 22 now) they won't budge, though
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

Got arrested in the CHI for graf... Charged with Criminal Destruction Of Property. Didn't have anything on me but was "identified" in the back of a dark police car, across the street.

Right after I watched the undercover who pulled a gun on me take 2 g's from my girl and pocket it without saying a word to the uniformed officers arresting us, right after the same undercover threatened to come to my house and "cut my balls off" if I kept pointing out how he drew a gun on me without identifying himself as a police officer, and right before his boys who took me in told me they were going to go to my girls house and force her to "suck them off" and then threatened to cuff me in a back room and beat me if I kept running my mouth.

Yes, CPD is DIRTY.

Damn bro you needa sue them. That's what they got internal affairs for.

felony posession of marijunia - elezibeth city,north carolina it was on some beach there that was supposdely federal land,dudes were telling me at trial if itwasnt on federal land nothing would of happened,cops are supposdelly hella crooked there

felony posession of cocaine-capetown,south africa spend a night in capetown central hella yacked up..def craziest experience in life (youtube it,ross kempvists it) paid a r200 fine ($20) and 3 month record which is clean now.

never plan on going jail ever again,any one here done some real time?

almost got arrested for a fight downtown after the clubs, they had me pinned down and cuffed but let me go hahaha

My brother got arrested for stealing scrap metal from a construction site (about $1500 worth)
19yrs old, clean record New York. What is he looking at?

7 ounces of gdp
funny tho, only found 2 so they let me go. as the cops left i was like
indifferent.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

My brother got arrested for stealing scrap metal from a construction site (about $1500 worth)
19yrs old, clean record New York. What is he looking at?

what are they charging him with?
trespassing?
Grand Theft?
well for first time hell probably be lookin at 120-180 days
and will only do a certain percent of that depending on what county
la county is around 35-65 percent

unauthorized control of a propelled vehicle, promotion of a dangerous drug, possession of drug paraphernalia.

Originally Posted by WErunSF

7 ounces of gdp
indifferent.gif
smokin.gif

They found 2 zips and let you go?

Possession of Marijuana (a few times).
Unlawful possession of a firearm.
Driving with a suspended license.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

Got arrested in the CHI for graf... Charged with Criminal Destruction Of Property. Didn't have anything on me but was "identified" in the back of a dark police car, across the street.

Right after I watched the undercover who pulled a gun on me take 2 g's from my girl and pocket it without saying a word to the uniformed officers arresting us, right after the same undercover threatened to come to my house and "cut my balls off" if I kept pointing out how he drew a gun on me without identifying himself as a police officer, and right before his boys who took me in told me they were going to go to my girls house and force her to "suck them off" and then threatened to cuff me in a back room and beat me if I kept running my mouth.

Yes, CPD is DIRTY.

Damn bro you needa sue them. That's what they got internal affairs for.

i would stay out of it cuz once you file it you will be "targeted" then i know from exp...

almost got put to the ground by gunpoint for smashing pumpkins. im just glad we got the pumpkins out of the car before he flipped those lights on.

1st-misdemeanor DUI and weed charges
2nd- Assault on an officer (felony) they withheld adjudication though meaning it doesn't show in background

I haven't been in trouble since and never had before and pray I will never feel those cuffs again.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by p2vandal

damn they took yall in for mj?
yall dudes need a card man
got cited for posession went to court
showed em the card and they told me to go home
and i was on probation at the time.
anyways
well yup twice
GT
and a violation FTL
what is this card you speak of
nerd.gif

jail-card-monopoly.jpg

Come on homie, your gonna sit there and tell me you've never played Monopoly?
smh.gif

edit: damnit i shouldve known someone would beat me to it
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

when i was a kid, i got arrested for stealing sneakes...
You still are a kid.
laugh.gif

Monday, something similar happened with a homie...some Bloods jumped his mom as she was getting out the car...he came through at the right time, grabbed abaseball bat out the whip and hit a couple home runs that night. He got two of them pretty good.

He didn't get off as lucky as you...

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

if its a felony, it usually comes with jail time or probation time right? no way you just get away with any less?

depends on the crime, judge, and the offender. I was lucky not to get any jail time.
in MOST states, a felony comes with a 1 year MINIMUM. 366 days usually.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by WErunSF

7 ounces of gdp
indifferent.gif
smokin.gif

They found 2 zips and let you go?
That's what i'm saying. I'm callin ducktales

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

when i was a kid, i got arrested for stealing sneakes...
You still are a kid.
laugh.gif

Monday, something similar happened with a homie...some Bloods jumped his mom as she was getting out the car...he came through at the right time, grabbed a baseball bat out the whip and hit a couple home runs that night. He got two of them pretty good.

He didn't get off as lucky as you...
I hope you don't mean what i think you do

if so
tired.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

if its a felony, it usually comes with jail time or probation time right? no way you just get away with any less?

depends on the crime, judge, and the offender. I was lucky not to get any jail time.
in MOST states, a felony comes with a 1 year MINIMUM. 366 days usually.
I was suppose to do 90 days but since i had a clean record and was involved in misc activities @ school so they hit me wit the probation...

I diddy bopped out that court room that morning
laugh.gif
i for sure was nottryin' to see the inside of Rikers Island

Back
Top Bottom