who has been here the longest?

I've been getting banned since 07. Countless screen names.lol smh haven't really got into NT until 2012.
been here since 2006

all my posts combined, id be at 80k+
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
you're Megatron

Signed up in 2002. Started posting in 04/05.

Use to come on here to look at Sneaker Showcase and look at pictures of sneakers.

I remember one dude had sneakers outside to show his collection. He had at least 100 boxes blocking the whole street.

Didn't buy a nice pair of sneakers until 2007. Senior Year of HS.

Last edited:
Been here since late 1999/early 2000 my first year of college. My join date just got messed up in all the host site switches esp Yuku

My join date still the same since all the host switches. Jus sayin papi. :nerd: :lol:

Been here since Nikepark days. Been through 2 marriages, have 7 kids, and being 48yrs old dunno how I keep coming back here day to day. :nthat:

Been here since late 1999/early 2000 my first year of college. My join date just got messed up in all the host site switches esp Yuku
My join date still the same since all the host switches. Jus sayin papi.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Been here since Nikepark days. Been through 2 marriages, have 7 kids, and being 48yrs old dunno how I keep coming back here day to day.
nthat.gif
nice to see some ogs come out
Not sure if just lurkers or lost posts count.

End of 02/beginning of 03 under Jays4Life

That rat JRose5 banned me in 06 for REQUESTING A LINK TO A DAMB MIXTAPE -_-

made this one that same day :smh:

I been a lurker since 09, use to **** with Sneakerplay heavily until the demise (RIP). Just recently signed up.

Was lurkin the JB forum around 02. Tried to join but never got accepted :smh: always wanted to be apart of the "Welcome new members" thread every month.

Joins around 2010 but lost my SN during the switch.

Wheres my ***** snugglesmcduggles?

When people talk about glory years of NT, 04-07 was :pimp:

General was jokes and classic threads

Music was the wild west (Mods never entered)

When the xvii dropped so 02. Damn, I was like 13 lol. Didnt get a screen name till way later. Started in JB, then discovered Music, then General. Forum was way different back then and there were more characters as well. Favorite NTer had to be HUMAN CRACK with the Santanna avi. Dude was straight jokes and had a cult like following lol good times.

Last edited:
I've lurked for awhile and joined in '03. Post count started over at some point but whatever.

I lurked for a while and finally joined in 04. As far as who is the oldest? 41 next week. Shout out to anyone else that's as old as grits :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom