Who has copped shoes form Air-Randy or Marquee Sole.com update fr.Rockdeep on pg.10

Damn, 160. You got me curious about Randy now...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

air-randy, marqueesole, white girls. I'm to broke for all this $%+$. The kampout solves all. Sit in the street for a few hours and save about 50 bucks
happy.gif
roll.gif

dam i was waiting for this thread for a long time but not see which site is legit(cause both are imo atleast)..but to see 160 and heat23 finally say theirpiece and come at peace at the end cause really what im trying to say these dudes(160 and heat23) are the fewone's(shout out's to PO,JM,Flip and the peps who steady droping ino in the countdown thread"1stpage"..) left who keeping JB fourm alive with their piks and info so im truly greatful...so thanks guy's..

160 is another 2 bit reseller who, until ming decides to stop giving a discount, will praise the site. Kingcrux speaks the truth, marquee is a suspect sitewhich obtains its stock in a suspect manner.

If many of you who have been here since 99-02, promo shoes was exposed for selling the best quality variants after an expose' on the site.

Use your better judgment, its not 1998 any more, getting Jordans early isn't a stroke of good luck anymore, it's the norm....you can find a slew of momn pops that sell early for retail...why pay 40-100% over retail just to say you have them 2-3 months early...to find out you have suspect shoes 2-3 monthsearly.

Originally Posted by ROCKIN MY XIII

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Damn, 160. You got me curious about Randy now...
nerd.gif
me 2, im kinda worried now
mad.gif
tired.gif
embarassed.gif
grin.gif
mad.gif
You have NOTHING to worry about. Actually, you can come back to this post and tell everyone your honest opinion!

GOAT you already know what it is my friend!

GEntry was saying something about air-randy when he came to my school......something like...they just found out who it was or whateva...idk what they plan todo though

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

MexicanSoul wrote:160 is another 2 bit reseller who, until ming decides to stop giving a discount, will praise the site. Kingcrux speaks the truth, marquee is a suspect site which obtains its stock in a suspect manner.

Hey Mexican I never said I was any thing more then a 2 bit reseller.

When Infact I am a nickel and dime reseller.

For your information and a lot of you are not correct about. I know the owner of marqueesole.com personally.

He's not one of my digital resellers buddy's or crying lowballers off the internet.

But a good friend who helped me out alot and no I am noT talking about helping me with sneakers. But I gotta give it up to marqueesole.com Because if not for them I would not have the jordan china pack.

Also the owner of marqueesole can get a lot of what you cheap lowballing haters wish you can get a glimpse of with your own 2 eyes.

GOATMJxxlll thanksman.

I can also say heat23 is also a great member of niketalk also.
He has and can get info most on here would beg for.
But I still question randy on a few issues.

all these sites who get em 3-4 months early usually got a connect who prolly be jackin them from production or some+*@*, its all good if the price is right imcoppin regardless how they got em

MexicanSoul, thats interesting. For the sake of education purposes only, promo-shoes.com(99% legit) has a sister site called kittypig.com(100% fake). I alwaysfound it suspect the way a site would have a sneaker 2-3 months before release but i assumed they had a top tier account with Nike/JB. This brings me to mybiggest question. If these shoes are not falling off the truck, where are they comming from?

Alot of info in here thanks 160, but Like the reply above I still can't help but wonder how these sites are getting the shoes.

Dont quote me but from what I've been told...the actual mold is stolen from factories and reproduced at other factories...then sold to "reputablesites".

Ming is/was Flintgreys connect among others...I find it hard to believe you know him personally being that he lives nowhere near you, nor has he been in NYlong enough, at one time, for you be all of a sudden be bestfriends. You just started repping MS.com....before you where all about paying your"connects" to get your shoes.

Dont knock another site because you're not "friends" with the owner.

eyes.gif
Yall got me nervous about ordering from Marqueesole now. I was planningto buy the XIII's from the pack in a week or two, but from reading this I'm not so sure.

So are they legit or not?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Dont quote me but from what I've been told...the actual mold is stolen from factories and reproduced at other factories...then sold to "reputable sites".

Ming is/was Flintgreys connect among others...I find it hard to believe you know him personally being that he lives nowhere near you, nor has he been in NY long enough, at one time, for you be all of a sudden be bestfriends. You just started repping MS.com....before you where all about paying your "connects" to get your shoes.

Who the hell are you to tell me who i know if you know ming

E-mail me and i will get in contact with him about you, and what's up with you using his first name then talk crap I dont like using his first name outhere and I know him.

If you know him then you know hes a good guy and you sound like you have a problem and to tell you the truth i dont think know him at all internet hearsay.

So slow your roll you know NOTHING what your saying out your keyboard
Also why use flintgray's name in this I have chatted with him before and I am sure he knows alot more then you mexican.

airNGUYEN23-Dont worry dude you good withmarqueesole.com
happy.gif

^
laugh.gif
are you just trying to make me buy it, since you promote it?

laugh.gif
Nah, I'm JK, but I'll probably order from yall in a week or two.. depends on my plans.

I've dealt with Dennis (Promo) before...lots of times, actually....never had a problem with him before. Yes, I knew about his slanging fakes back in theday...hell, look at when I started! I've seen it all.

Never dealt with Randy or Marquee...my days of payin that much to get 'em a few mths early are over!

Originally Posted by airNGUYEN23

eyes.gif
Yall got me nervous about ordering from Marqueesole now. I was planning to buy the XIII's from the pack in a week or two, but from reading this I'm not so sure.

So are they legit or not?
eyes.gif

MexicanSoul

its interesting what you said. I remember someone refering to those as "super fakes". Essentialy, a sneaker made from a stolen mold would beidentical to a sneaker made in an "Authorized" Nike factory. What could be construed as authentic? does place of origin always determine a sneakersvalue when original molds are used? i ask cause i'm that sure, do anybody make real @%++ anymore...

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Dont quote me but from what I've been told...the actual mold is stolen from factories and reproduced at other factories...then sold to "reputable sites".

Ming is/was Flintgreys connect among others...I find it hard to believe you know him personally being that he lives nowhere near you, nor has he been in NY long enough, at one time, for you be all of a sudden be bestfriends. You just started repping MS.com....before you where all about paying your "connects" to get your shoes.

*** inserts Lenny intrigued gif ***

my days of payin that much to get 'em a few mths early are over!

co-sign

MexicanSoul

its interesting what you said. I remember someone refering to those as "super fakes". Essentialy, a sneaker made from a stolen mold would be identical to a sneaker made in an "Authorized" Nike factory. What could be construed as authentic? does place of origin always determine a sneakers value when original molds are used? i ask cause i'm that sure, do anybody make real @%++ anymore...

Kampout.....that's a very interesting question. I guess the difference in materials will determine the true authenticity of the shoe.

This is a good thread!!!!

Back
Top Bottom