Who has surprised or impressed you more? Durant or Rose?

Kev impresses me more. He has one of those automatic strokes. Plus I feel he has a lot more room to grow offensively and defensively. Given what I saw from him in his 1st year in Seattle he's become really dominant.

Rose at this point seems to be all he is gonna be and probably won't be more efficient consistently or a better defender. He did surprise with even being a MVP candidate though (ignoring that the media gave him the award since mid season).

What D Rose has been able to accomplish at his age is awesome. So he has impressed me more.
BUT I am extremely impressed at how great of a shooter Kevin Durant is....dudes shot is as wet as anyone elses out there...

What D Rose has been able to accomplish at his age is awesome. So he has impressed me more.
BUT I am extremely impressed at how great of a shooter Kevin Durant is....dudes shot is as wet as anyone elses out there...

As much as i think Rose is overrated (sue me), Rose.

Rose has made a bigger leap then Durant where as with Durant, you just see him slowly get better.

However with Rose, i feel like this is pretty much his "prime" while Durant is going to have a much longer career since he'll grow even more offensively.

As much as i think Rose is overrated (sue me), Rose.

Rose has made a bigger leap then Durant where as with Durant, you just see him slowly get better.

However with Rose, i feel like this is pretty much his "prime" while Durant is going to have a much longer career since he'll grow even more offensively.

Rose went from being an athletic player with a broke jumper to the league MVP in 3 years, thats far more impressive to me.

Rose went from being an athletic player with a broke jumper to the league MVP in 3 years, thats far more impressive to me.

i think rose is overrated as well, but he has definitely surprised me way more than durant.. especially this season.

rose improved his game from college.. memphis would've beat kansas if he had his current skill set
laugh.gif

i think rose is overrated as well, but he has definitely surprised me way more than durant.. especially this season.

rose improved his game from college.. memphis would've beat kansas if he had his current skill set
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

^ I did. I'm the opposite of everyone.

I would have bet my life on Rose becoming a superstar.

had big doubts about KD. proving me wrong.

I thought the physicality would affect KD more, but he has become almost exclusively a shooter with ball handling. KD isnt trying to finish at the rim.
Ofcourse I thought Rose would be using his physical strength more.
Im impressed by the fact that Rose has become a superstar doing something no one ever imagined him doing ( shooting 20+ times per game)
I do not however think that will be the norm but is more a means to an end type situation.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

^ I did. I'm the opposite of everyone.

I would have bet my life on Rose becoming a superstar.

had big doubts about KD. proving me wrong.

I thought the physicality would affect KD more, but he has become almost exclusively a shooter with ball handling. KD isnt trying to finish at the rim.
Ofcourse I thought Rose would be using his physical strength more.
Im impressed by the fact that Rose has become a superstar doing something no one ever imagined him doing ( shooting 20+ times per game)
I do not however think that will be the norm but is more a means to an end type situation.

i was surprised by KD, i seriously though he was gonna be a bust because his so frail, didnt think he can handle the league then booom he became the leadin scorer...%@#

i was surprised by KD, i seriously though he was gonna be a bust because his so frail, didnt think he can handle the league then booom he became the leadin scorer...%@#

The frailness of a player in today's NBA is less relevant than it was years ago. Not taking anything away from Durant at all, but the assumptions of doubt for Durant out of college were all the same. It's hard to say how different it would be in yesteryear's NBA.

P.S. Please don't bring up Adam Morrison.

The frailness of a player in today's NBA is less relevant than it was years ago. Not taking anything away from Durant at all, but the assumptions of doubt for Durant out of college were all the same. It's hard to say how different it would be in yesteryear's NBA.

P.S. Please don't bring up Adam Morrison.

Back
Top Bottom