Who has the best Producer/DJ Tags in music???? vol. Drumma Boy's a thief

Alright this thread is about the popular DJ/Producer tags we hear on almost every mixtape track or singles these days

Anyone know what point in time Drumma Boy just flat out took the sound effect from Just Blaze and ran with it?
laugh.gif

Some others
- Preemo
- Justice League
- Don Cannon
- Gangsta Grizz-illz
- JR Rotem
- The Runners

wait what exactly did drumma boy steal from JB? speaking of whom, JUUUST BLAZZZE!! is one of my favorites

Gang-sta Grizz-illz is a classic so is "Cannon!........ steps back"

j.u.s.t.c.e. league's is cool, fits their sound

Originally Posted by ZOOBOY9800

wait what exactly did drumma boy steal from JB? speaking of whom, JUUUST BLAZZZE!! is one of my favorites

Gang-sta Grizz-illz is a classic so is "Cannon!........ steps back"

j.u.s.t.c.e. league's is cool, fits their sound
That sound effect right at the beginning of What Up What's Happenin used to be Just Blaze's trademark back in the Roc-A-Fella heyday, he never uses it now

Doesn't matter if it took that sound effect, other producers should be mad at how he stole BUSINESS from them with his ridiculous beats.
smh.gif

just blaze stopped using that tag before drumma even showed up... and thats a wack tag anyway... its just a transition effect (that everybody has)... a tag should be custom...

the runners have a dope @#@ tag...

im pretty partial to my tags

JR's is pretty clean

so is justice league

whats premo's tag?

alchemist's is dope too

Some other ones not mentioned yet

Bangladesh
Dj Whoo Kid's "Whooooooooooo Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddd"
DJ Drama's silencer gunshots and all around rambling about his nicknames "Call em Dram McCain, we killing these ninjas"
laugh.gif

JD's "You already know who this is"

I can't stand "This is a Jazze Phizzle productshizzle"
indifferent.gif

Drumma has 3 different tags tho

Ahhhhh Yeaaaaaaa Boyyyyyy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cannon is 2nd

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

just blaze stopped using that tag before drumma even showed up... and thats a wack tag anyway... its just a transition effect (that everybody has)... a tag should be custom...
The Synth is Custom though. Unless Just Blaze takes it out he's bringing the sound back (a new version he made again) on the new CNN track he produced.

Like someone said Drumma has 3 tags I liked his other 2.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

The Synth is Custom though. Unless Just Blaze takes it out he's bringing the sound back (a new version he made again) on the new CNN track he produced.

the third one yall referring is "listen to the track !@%%#" right? I haven't heard him use that in a couple years.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

the third one yall referring is "listen to the track !@%%#" right? I haven't heard him use that in a couple years.

He used it on Burrprint HD

i mean its custom cuz of the portamento but im talkin bout some words or somethin... and yea i forgot about drumma's other tags...

Yea Runners tag is hard too the way they changed it up with sweeper is super hard

Back
Top Bottom