Who has the crazier past - James Blunt or Tim Allen?

Kalamazoo's (and my alma mater's) finest.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tim Allen since he's from Michigan and home improvement was the ****

Wish they had it on Netflix :smh:

Tim Allen da gawd.

Plus Randy, Brad and Mark used to rock the craziest heat on Home Improvement.

So what happened to all the people Tim Allen snitched on? How much time did they have to do? Are they still in prison? Or did they die there?

Dawg I rock's with Timmy Allen heavy, He kept it gully after snitching by showing his face to America like it wasn't anything to a boss. Now to keep it 100, What James Blunt did is on a whole different level. I couldn't imagine saying naw to my CO or better yet a cot damn General. What he did that day was as gangsta as it gets. With that being said my vote goes to James Allen

Timmy got caught with 650 grams of cocaine :wow: in the late 70's :wow: :wow: :wow:

I've always knew about him having a drug trafficking past but that's damn near kingpin status

To me any somewhat unlikely person bouncing back from a life of crime has the crazier past especially if what they do and their persona would have you assume differently.

Like if we found out Regis Philbin killed a biker gang with his bare hands in a bar room fight in the 40s :lol:

Although here Tim's look in the 70s makes him look like a common drug dealer :lol: That stache.

Back
Top Bottom