Who has the "prettiest" game in the NBA?

mcgrady2.jpg

nh but i'd really have to go with this guy tracy mcgrady.

i don't think he tries his hardest when he plays but his game is by far the most pretty.

he makes the game look easy with his laid back style.

his jumpshot is so smooth

his finger rolls and his baseline acrobatic layups looking like its gonna go in everytime.

dude can drop 3s from the half court without changing his shooting form.

way he curls the screen, moving without the ball..can't find any jerkyness.

kobe is pretty similar to his game, except he's kinda jerky.

i think paul pierce and vince carter have to be up there too.

This thread should begin and end with:

1bd27f28ff80033ecb67e6b98630b359-getty-76075427_bb157_bos_bob.jpg

/thread

(how are you going to mention Paul Pierce but overlook Ray?)

Tmac and Kobe are so smooth

my favorite Tmac move is when he glides down the baseline with no real aggressivness, and it looks like he'll kick it out or lay it up, but he EXPLODES fora reverse dunk on the other side of the rim.

Yea Kobe is SMOOTHEST, Ray Allen is close second.

I think Melo is pretty smooth as well

ray allen is only known for jumpshot though.

and how can someone say kobe is the smoothest.. come on now

Yeah Im goin to have to go with the OP.

Tmac is too smooth with it.
pimp.gif
Plays so non-chalant.

Its like he's not even trying out there (no pun intended)

Originally Posted by FYALADY

ray allen is only known for jumpshot though.

and how can someone say kobe is the smoothest.. come on now

Because he is...maybe not THE smoothest that's gotta be Jesus but Kobe is top 3. If you ever see him work on just 1 person heck even on two or three attimes....he makes stuff just look easy. Almost forgot about Melo...
pimp.gif

If by "prettiest" you mean effortless....yeah, it's T-Mac. He's just too smooth and makes it look extra easy.

SG#24 has the prettiest game. The guy has moves on moves on moves. Ray Allen has a smooth jumper. But his overall game is pretty basic, for lack of a betterterm.

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

If by "prettiest" you mean effortless....yeah, it's T-Mac. He's just too smooth and makes it look extra easy.

Prettiest now means effortless?
Kobe, to me, has the prettiest game. His arsenal is complete and he has countermoves to fall back on if his initial movedoesn't work.

Tmac's game is smooth, I love the way he uses his left.
I also think Bynum has a nice arsenal working.

I wouldnt say Kobe. Hes always throwing up a million pump fakes and fading, not a bad thing he still makes everything but not the smoothest by any means.

I always told my friends when T-macs shot goes in its looks the smoothest. Hes got the easy going shot line drive always straight through the net or clips backiron and goes straight down.

Back
Top Bottom