Who has the "prettiest" game in the NBA?

Jesus
Ben. G 7
Martell Webster game smooth too
Chis Paul
D. Williams
KG
Joe Johnson
Tmac
Melo
Josh Smith lowkey smooth too

Originally Posted by trunks206

get_image

smokin.gif

yeah first person that came to mind was ray allen.

ill go with monta ellis and brandon roy too for honorable mention.

Back when he was nice, I thought Penny had the smoothest game next to Hir Airness.

My top:

B. Diddy
Chris Paul
Joe Johnson
Shuttlesworth

My write-in vote: Ben Gordon

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Iverson's game can be smooth, but a guy like T-Mac is always smooth. It's like he doesn't adjust to defenders, they adjust to him. Ray is super smooth too. It looks like every shot he takes is going to go in. Melo isn't smooth, it's hood, a very perfected 'hood game.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

"but a guy like T-Mac is always smooth. It's like he doesn't adjust to defenders, they adjust to him"

"It's like he doesn't adjust to defenders, they adjust to him"

"they adjust to him"

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

how does kobe using a lot of pump fakes makes his game not "pretty" or "smooth"? Please explain this to me
Because that makes his game "herky jerky" which is the opposite of smooth. But being a Lakers fan of course that won't make sense to you because he's Kobe Bryant aka the best at everything.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

what the hell are u talking about. u act like all he does is pump fake. a pump fake doesnt make a particular offensive sequence unsmooth or unpretty. do ueven watch or play basketball u clown? if u did, u would realize that hes one of the smoothest guys in the league...smh at u trying to call me out

^its just that his movements are very jerky. can't help it. i mean kobe was just born like that. think of mike james. u can just tell hes very jerky. andkobe has that kinda movement to his body.

Back
Top Bottom