Who here Got Jokes

Yall sum lames realtalk in here meng, i aint trizin to be racist or nthing but this place got humor for sum sum 41 computer nerd jump offs $@*@ ya smell me?

Like I in here trying to know sum brothas i see i see got me looking dressing better in $@*@ got me taking notes im Ipad but where the gully dudes that would really mess wid ya boy.

uh

Yall sum lames realtalk in here meng, i aint trizin to be racist or nthing but this place got humor for sum sum 41 computer nerd jump offs $@*@ ya smell me?

Like I in here trying to know sum brothas i see i see got me looking dressing better in $@*@ got me taking notes im Ipad but where the gully dudes that would really mess wid ya boy.

uh

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

uh
Are you super cereal right now?
No, I don't smell you.
Go to sleep.

uh
No, I don't smell you.
Go to sleep.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

uh
No, I don't smell you.
Go to sleep.

u who im talkin bout b u on that lame #+!*

uh
No, I don't smell you.
Go to sleep.

uh
No, I don't smell you.
Go to sleep.

Why are you acting like you're trapped on NT?
As soon as you turn off the comp, none of us exist, go outside.
Sheesh, you're worse than SPeakup.

uh
No, I don't smell you.
Go to sleep.

Why are you acting like you're trapped on NT?
As soon as you turn off the comp, none of us exist, go outside.
Sheesh, you're worse than SPeakup.

You sound stupid to me. lol. Just cuz someone can type or have proper grammar doesn't make them a nerd. haha. Matter fact it makes them more of a G than you can ever B. I'm probably more hood than you can ever be real talk. lol And that's from the heart.

You sound stupid to me. lol. Just cuz someone can type or have proper grammar doesn't make them a nerd. haha. Matter fact it makes them more of a G than you can ever B. I'm probably more hood than you can ever be real talk. lol And that's from the heart.

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

Dude, there is no point in goin in on duke, or trying to educate for that matter, education, clearly isn't his area of expertise. Any how, Op is just saying, some of the, "I eat healthy" or "I dont cheat, or have ever thought of cheating on my girl" or "I wear polo's, so it automatically means dressing better." comments are a little pansey/*****assnessy for his level of hoodwink..

If I believe to have correctly interpreted OP..

If not
grin.gif

Dude, there is no point in goin in on duke, or trying to educate for that matter, education, clearly isn't his area of expertise. Any how, Op is just saying, some of the, "I eat healthy" or "I dont cheat, or have ever thought of cheating on my girl" or "I wear polo's, so it automatically means dressing better." comments are a little pansey/*****assnessy for his level of hoodwink..

If not
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

If not
grin.gif

Don't get bitter, Just get better. It's that simple. 
laugh.gif
 I personally don't believe in proper grammar. If you say what you mean. You will spell ever word right. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

If not
grin.gif

Don't get bitter, Just get better. It's that simple. 
laugh.gif
 I personally don't believe in proper grammar. If you say what you mean. You will spell ever word right. 
grin.gif

uh
Son, I am disappoint..

uh
Son, I am disappoint..

I was really hoping this thread was about jokes.

Someone save this thread please.

I was really hoping this thread was about jokes.

Someone save this thread please.

Back
Top Bottom