Who Here Has A "Good" Job With No College Degree VOL. 40K+

laugh.gif
at what my thread turned into...i aint eeem mad

Originally Posted by n1co86ya

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Originally Posted by n1co86ya

Slade what are the requirements for the job? still available? don't have any experience doing any of that but, can do my research... 
old computers running windows xp , you start in an office , image 40 pcs, image is loading Kaiser software, easy stuff, you take old pc replace it with new one, log in , copy old mail profile, outlook , to new profile make sure you can see new profile job done, when i did that i was doing 40 pcs a day buy myself, the other guys told me to slow down and do like 8 a day, most of the time you drive around looking for a place to eat and take 3 hour lunches
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

where do i apply? pm me some info. 

PM you ? the fkk you want the job not me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@sladewilson I mean I honestly have no reason to get it other than the "it's going to open up job opportunities for you" line I've received
ohwell.gif
. Even in this thread there were a few saying certs were the entry level stepping stone, but you actually have a great gig WITH the cert and don't seem to be putting stock into it. With that said, what would I need to tell or show a potential contact in order to land one of the positions you've been leading ppl to in this thread? And when contacting them, do I simply say "I've read up on your company and I'm interested in a position. Here's my resume." ?

certs , you dont need theres people working on servers with no certs making six figures doing nothing all day with no certs

i can imagine the future , 6 of us from NT working here , walking thru security giving each other Dap, taking 3 hour lunch breaks , going to 24 hour to hoop  , yamming on individuals
devil.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

@sladewilson Ok, I see. So now my question is how does one get there foot in for that. I have my BA in Telecomm from what most call a "good" school, and all I have to show for it is debt and people saying "that's a very good school". Do you have any connects out here in MD? 

Originally Posted by ricky409

took some advice from this thread and have an interview w/ AT&T and verizon wireless next week...

how extensive are background checks w/ verizon and att?

i have a warrant... and suspended license...

frown.gif
frown.gif
i have felonies an misdermeanors and i have security clearance background checks are garbage 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

don't get my hopes up la fambilia ....

Originally Posted by gotJz

@sladewilson Ok, I see. So now my question is how does one get there foot in for that. I have my BA in Telecomm from what most call a "good" school, and all I have to show for it is debt and people saying "that's a very good school". Do you have any connects out here in MD? 
ill ask around on LinkDN
pimp.gif

took some advice from this thread and have an interview w/ AT&T and verizon wireless next week...

how extensive are background checks w/ verizon and att?

i have a warrant... and suspended license...

frown.gif
frown.gif
i have felonies an misdermeanors and i have security clearance background checks are garbage 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

don't get my hopes up la fambilia ....
No BS lol...

ill ask around on LinkDN
pimp.gif

My man
pimp.gif

seeking employment with Johnson Johnson ? Neutragena

the ladies in the OFFICE security cams lookin pretty nice today, and its friday so alot of them wearin Jeans an some look like it dont even fit right
devil.gif
devil.gif

@sladewilson Put me on!
eek.gif
And it honestly doesn't matter too much if the pay is right...I'll be PM'n you though to give a little more backdrop if you don't mind...

@sladewilson Put me on!
eek.gif
And it honestly doesn't matter too much if the pay is right...I'll be PM'n you though to give a little more backdrop if you don't mind...

theres a couple positions , inventory which is IT pays 25 , then desktop tech pays 22

The minute you lose certified status an employer is going to require it.

HIT UP

Company:  RCS

IT Consultant / Desktop Support / Website Support

I'm in MD as well @sladewilson. I'm in the process of getting my CCNA hopefully (failed my first attempt at the exam, but could def prepare better), don't have too much IT experience but was wondering if you knew of anything that I could get into. When contacting the connects you give, how does one go about asking for a position? Sorry I'm just so inexperienced with all of this, but I'm trying to learn QUICK.

CCNA , why you getting that ? i have mines , recertified 3 times and have never used it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@sladewilson Put me on!
eek.gif

theres a couple positions , inventory which is IT pays 25 , then desktop tech pays 22

That's definitely fine with me....whom do I contact, and where do I apply?

my man slade...where in L.A. are you? I got a communications degree and can dig $25hr with no stress. can you hook me up?

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

my man slade...where in L.A. are you? I got a communications degree and can dig $25hr with no stress. can you hook me up?
contact
[email protected]
 lie about your experience and certs and youll get the job over the phone , no interview required
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

100% phone support. It is important that they have experience in a help desk / service desk phone support role, as they will be on the phone all day. Candidates who only have only deskside or floor support experience will have a difficult time succeeding. Candidates will need to be able to adapt to a fast paced, technically broad environment in short order. Support calls are mostly software / application issues, then connectivity and access issues, and finally hardware support. Knowledge of supporting remote users and locations is important. Candidates who seem to do well are those that have been on a traditional Help Desk team supporting a medium to large volume environment (our techs average 40 to 60 calls per day).

@sladewilson Put me on!
eek.gif

Matt stainer , hes with neutragena , ill get his info for you   

Matt stainer , hes with neutragena , ill get his info for you   

Anything In VA? 
Right now im in the cell phone business but commission requirements are becoming bogus....im not making money and i have been obsessed with Computers since i was younger

im closer to riverside, you need job in LA ?
Wouldn't hurt. My girl has MBA and is looking too. Can't find the inventory job on the neutrogena website. 

Back
Top Bottom