Who Here Has A "Good" Job With No College Degree VOL. 40K+

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

I'll take one of those PM's as well Scientific Method
nerd.gif

This!

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

My 21 y/o cousin works for a company called Just Energy. He does door to door sells lowering the price of people's gas. He gets paid weekly. I have a picture of one of his weekly paychecks at the end of this post. Before they were doing just gas. Like 2 weeks ago, they got approved to do electricity as well. Haven't discussed his pay with him yet but from what his girl (who's my best friend) has told me, he now makes about $4,000 a week. Also, this money is somehow un-taxed. I don't know how but no taxes are taken out of his checks. He's been working super hard to try and get into office because once he's in office, he'll be making a whopping $22,000 a week from behind a desk...at least that's what he thinks. However, he did say his boss showed him one of his paychecks and it was for $22K and his boss sits behind a desk.

Last but not least, his job just sent him to London for free last week as a lil' "Thank you for doing such a good job" gift.

2i78t8i.jpg

your cousin is a scum bag
laugh.gif

scamming people IRL 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

My 21 y/o cousin works for a company called Just Energy. He does door to door sells lowering the price of people's gas. He gets paid weekly. I have a picture of one of his weekly paychecks at the end of this post. Before they were doing just gas. Like 2 weeks ago, they got approved to do electricity as well. Haven't discussed his pay with him yet but from what his girl (who's my best friend) has told me, he now makes about $4,000 a week. Also, this money is somehow un-taxed. I don't know how but no taxes are taken out of his checks. He's been working super hard to try and get into office because once he's in office, he'll be making a whopping $22,000 a week from behind a desk...at least that's what he thinks. However, he did say his boss showed him one of his paychecks and it was for $22K and his boss sits behind a desk.

Last but not least, his job just sent him to London for free last week as a lil' "Thank you for doing such a good job" gift.

2i78t8i.jpg

laugh.gif

scamming people IRL 
ohwell.gif
How is this a scam? I want to do this
nerd.gif
sounds interesting.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

2i78t8i.jpg

laugh.gif

scamming people IRL 
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
sounds interesting.
google it it be on some pyramid scheme %!+
but hey if you can actually get people to sign get dat paper

aint hatin on you pleyboighh

laugh.gif

scamming people IRL 
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
sounds interesting.

Got a link for me? I have no insight on this company and if you feel there's something negative going on, I'd like to alert him. Any help would be appreciated...

nerd.gif
sounds interesting.

Got a link for me? I have no insight on this company and if you feel there's something negative going on, I'd like to alert him. Any help would be appreciated...
http://www.bbb.org/chicag...y-in-chicago-il-86002251
Plenty more out there if you'd like...

They take advantage of elderly people and people that don't speak English.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

�

Thank you sir. I'll shoot him this asap.

Question: Can anyone explain how all of his money is tax free? Is he gonna get hit with Tax Evasion in a few years?

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

�

Thank you sir. I'll shoot him this asap.

Question: Can anyone explain how all of his money is tax free? Is he gonna get hit with Tax Evasion in a few years?

Usually with companies like that, you're paid as an independent contractor so you basically have to file your own taxes

This was a dope thread that died in 2 days. It was interesting to see how some ppl are making a living. Myself $52k Retail (sales wbase + commission)

I'm currently taking a break from college, got a really good job at a nuclear power plant, $25/HR $1,250-2,000 weekly depending on how many hours you work.

Originally Posted by MiamiBoy

I'm currently taking a break from college, got a really good job at a nuclear power plant, $25/HR $1,250-2,000 weekly depending on how many hours you work.

That sounds good. If there any openings I would appreciate being put on(if its in sfl like ur name suggests)

Originally Posted by MiamiBoy

this is sweet, what do you do there?

I got my AA degree and I'm working as a loan processor making close to 45-50k a year. Im highly considering getting my BA because the next position up from me makes 60-70k and thats not even supervisor or manager status. 

Originally Posted by Sk8edDunks

I got my AA degree and I'm working as a loan processor making close to 45-50k a year. Im highly considering getting my BA because the next position up from me makes 60-70k and thats not even supervisor or manager status. 

for what company? Im trying to get into Chase's loan department my boy does funding and closing for them, makes 43-47k

damn i need to step my life up. Im still young, but some of you guys are doing it big. Im slaving away at a crap job trying to finish up a community college what I need to do to transfer but kudos to you guys. Wasted so much time when I was younger doing dumb s.

If any of yall have plugs in the San Francisco area hook a fellow NTer up!
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

I need an in for that nuclear plant. I've been teaching since 25 but been laid off the past 4 years and luckily been able to come back as a sub but it's time I move on. I'm 31 with a B.A. in Comm/English so its either I go back to school for my masters' or get a cushy gig like some of my NT brethren.

My friend works for the government in homeland security. Started at like $36k, fast forward 5 years he now makes $77k. And I'm the smart one with the masters...

Originally Posted by jecca650

damn i need to step my life up. Im still young, but some of you guys are doing it big. Im slaving away at a crap job trying to finish up a community college what I need to do to transfer but kudos to you guys. Wasted so much time when I was younger doing dumb s.

If any of yall have plugs in the San Francisco area hook a fellow NTer up!
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

Kaiser in SF , pc refresh tech easy job

Posting to read later, in class right now & this college thing is not looking to bright, and I'm suppose to graduate in a year.

Back
Top Bottom