Who here has parents that are Nigerian???

I made a Team Nigeria sig a few years back, maybe someone still has it

I DIED when I read that Naija list lmao when i reached, "Ah-Ah!" I couldn't breathe

pimp.gif

I made a Team Nigeria sig a few years back, maybe someone still has it

I DIED when I read that Naija list lmao when i reached, "Ah-Ah!" I couldn't breathe

pimp.gif

OP what kinds of thing do you have difficulty telling you parents? because most children have difficulty being open with their parents...

how many of those that are 1st generation, can understand/speak your parent native language?

and jollof rice is delicious!!!

OP what kinds of thing do you have difficulty telling you parents? because most children have difficulty being open with their parents...

how many of those that are 1st generation, can understand/speak your parent native language?

and jollof rice is delicious!!!

You know you're Nigerian if you can tell the difference between home cooked jellof rice and "party rice"
nerd.gif

You know you're Nigerian if you can tell the difference between home cooked jellof rice and "party rice"
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I CAN FOR SURE

i don't know what it is about party rice....it tastes like not enough love went into cooking it.
laugh.gif

i think it has to do with the fact that its cooked in "bulk".

nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I CAN FOR SURE

i don't know what it is about party rice....it tastes like not enough love went into cooking it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Also know one kid that was sent to nigeria as punishment........came back with LEPROSY
eek.gif
alien.gif

and if you dont know what that is.....google it....def not pleasant on the eyes
eek.gif
eek.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

Oh S&*^%.. Just googled it. 
DO NOT WANT 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Also know one kid that was sent to nigeria as punishment........came back with LEPROSY
eek.gif
alien.gif

and if you dont know what that is.....google it....def not pleasant on the eyes
eek.gif
eek.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

Oh S&*^%.. Just googled it. 
DO NOT WANT 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I CAN FOR SURE

laugh.gif

TO ME IT DOESN'T TASTE LIKE ANYTHING. IT TASTES LIKE JUST PLAIN WHITE RICE LOL.

nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I CAN FOR SURE

laugh.gif

TO ME IT DOESN'T TASTE LIKE ANYTHING. IT TASTES LIKE JUST PLAIN WHITE RICE LOL.

my ex's parents are Nigerian and their house was strict as hell. one of my boy's parents are also strict Nigerians and he's had to pretty much conceal all of his social life from them. i remember when he told his father that he had on a nice suit and his father yelled back, "DON'T COMPLIMENT ME!" 
laugh.gif
we stay clowning him about that.

my ex's parents are Nigerian and their house was strict as hell. one of my boy's parents are also strict Nigerians and he's had to pretty much conceal all of his social life from them. i remember when he told his father that he had on a nice suit and his father yelled back, "DON'T COMPLIMENT ME!" 
laugh.gif
we stay clowning him about that.

Back
Top Bottom