Who in here can dunk a basketball?

I almost can, but I can defiantly grab the rim. I'm like 5'8-5'9 I thought I would be able to dunk by now
frown.gif

I almost can, but I can defiantly grab the rim. I'm like 5'8-5'9 I thought I would be able to dunk by now
frown.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

i used to be able to, now i am a couch potato

This, well sort of,

I could touch the rim when I was in 8th or 9 th grade,

Now I'm about 6'1" and 190-200, I gained MAD weight, I'm not sure I can even touch the rim now,

But if I would've kept working out and kept my weight stable (which I was like 174), I could've dunked by now.

tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

i used to be able to, now i am a couch potato

This, well sort of,

I could touch the rim when I was in 8th or 9 th grade,

Now I'm about 6'1" and 190-200, I gained MAD weight, I'm not sure I can even touch the rim now,

But if I would've kept working out and kept my weight stable (which I was like 174), I could've dunked by now.

tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by Zyzz

you guys can have your dunks but ill out shoot any of you with ease
laugh.gif

DEAD SRS

cmon son.

you're on NT 24/7 bro...you post like 20 times a day...and you are literally in EVERY THREAD IN EVERY SUB FORUM....

if you don't leave your house how can you ever be active? let alone hoop and know anything about how to shoot...

your post count is ridiculous...go outside and get some fresh air---seriously NT isn't that serious.

/rant (had to get this off my chest LOL)

Zyzz died can you imagine what he is going through?

Besides... MobileNT >>>> 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

DEAD SRS

cmon son.

you're on NT 24/7 bro...you post like 20 times a day...and you are literally in EVERY THREAD IN EVERY SUB FORUM....

if you don't leave your house how can you ever be active? let alone hoop and know anything about how to shoot...

your post count is ridiculous...go outside and get some fresh air---seriously NT isn't that serious.

Besides... MobileNT >>>> 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lost a lot of speed and quickness due to multiple multiple ankle injuries. I want to dunk once before I die, I want to know what it feels like
pimp.gif

I've heard that strength training (deadlifts and squats) and plyometrics help a bit but it really comes down to genetics.

Lost a lot of speed and quickness due to multiple multiple ankle injuries. I want to dunk once before I die, I want to know what it feels like
pimp.gif

I've heard that strength training (deadlifts and squats) and plyometrics help a bit but it really comes down to genetics.

6'2 175 can dunk every now and then....

I was hittin the gym hard last year tho and was flying for like a week, then fell off during the holidays....gotta get back in the routine its almost February lol

6'2 175 can dunk every now and then....

I was hittin the gym hard last year tho and was flying for like a week, then fell off during the holidays....gotta get back in the routine its almost February lol

When I was in high school, at 5'7" and about 150, I could dunk a volleyball off one leg, with one hand. Currently, at 15 years older and ten pounds heavier, I can barely grab the rim anymore.

When I was in high school, at 5'7" and about 150, I could dunk a volleyball off one leg, with one hand. Currently, at 15 years older and ten pounds heavier, I can barely grab the rim anymore.

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

5'11" 160

I could in high school, but I doubt I could do it right now

5'11 175, but same thing.
I've been hitting the gym hard over the past 3-4 months and I'm back to where I need to be in terms of jumping. For some reason, I have a hard time dunking it on the run...but if someone throws me an alley, I can catch it and dunk it. 
laugh.gif
 I'm more of a power jumper and don't jump off one leg as well as two.

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

5'11" 160

I could in high school, but I doubt I could do it right now

5'11 175, but same thing.
I've been hitting the gym hard over the past 3-4 months and I'm back to where I need to be in terms of jumping. For some reason, I have a hard time dunking it on the run...but if someone throws me an alley, I can catch it and dunk it. 
laugh.gif
 I'm more of a power jumper and don't jump off one leg as well as two.

I got a video of me putting one down over winter break lol

Kinda weak but Im 6' and did it in some lunar eclipses

Been back on my leg lifts tho since the new year. Back to a ~415 lb 1 rep box squat, maybe Ill get another vid in the coming weeks with my xmas kobes on to really get that extra boost

Trying to figure how to upload..
laugh.gif
but
pimp.gif

I got a video of me putting one down over winter break lol

Kinda weak but Im 6' and did it in some lunar eclipses

Been back on my leg lifts tho since the new year. Back to a ~415 lb 1 rep box squat, maybe Ill get another vid in the coming weeks with my xmas kobes on to really get that extra boost

Trying to figure how to upload..
laugh.gif
but
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

laugh.gif

DEAD SRS

cmon son.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Everyone calls that dude out and he never has anything to say.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

laugh.gif

DEAD SRS

cmon son.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Everyone calls that dude out and he never has anything to say.

6'2". Soph. year of college when i was 175 I easily could. I could catch lobs to myself, reverse, 1 hand/ 2 hand... Three years and 20 pounds later I can make 1 out of every 15? I really don't need to anymore since I'm working on the old man ground game consisting of 3s, posting up, and different styles of layups where I don't jump more than a few inches off the ground

6'2". Soph. year of college when i was 175 I easily could. I could catch lobs to myself, reverse, 1 hand/ 2 hand... Three years and 20 pounds later I can make 1 out of every 15? I really don't need to anymore since I'm working on the old man ground game consisting of 3s, posting up, and different styles of layups where I don't jump more than a few inches off the ground

I'm 6'3" like 270 i can grab rim easy can dunk on like 9 and 1/2 tho workin on gettin to like 240 by summer just want to throw it on somebody once and i'll prolly never touch a ball again lmao

Back
Top Bottom