Who is gettin their wolf on in this recession? Vol. gettin my yeezy on

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

SimplyDimply is not real! I know you Rick! IN REAL LIFE!! Don't get mad at me!

Facebook messages coming soon....

roll.gif

damn, you caught me.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Can someone cliffnote this thread for me, something's gotta be going on aint no way a thread specifically on wolfing is 33 pages long

Word... something HAD to go down..

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

I turned the finally famous mixtape back on simply due to this thread...way hotter than i remember
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and thanks for the explanation dimply...and i think i agree with yall
ohwell.gif
....and did yall seriously think dimply was fake??? We got a chick who types like an extra dipset member and has a vaster knowledge of Cam than half the music forum...but you point the finger @ SD?...whats wrong with you people?
roll.gif

Yea she has always been a little suspect to me I swear cam be typing her post sometimes
nerd.gif
Post op maybe? Word to the realworld brooklyn

Everytime she posts I'm lookin at my screen like
cf53679b3fd2709a6eb9942b689fcbc545daa624_t.gif

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Maybe it is this dude:

Anthony R. Stancl, 18, posing as a female on Facebook, persuaded at least 31 boys to send him naked pictures of themselves and then blackmailed some of the boys into performing sex acts under the threat that the pictures would be released to the rest of the high school, according a criminal complaint.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Maybe it is this dude:

Anthony R. Stancl, 18, posing as a female on Facebook, persuaded at least 31 boys to send him naked pictures of themselves and then blackmailed some of the boys into performing sex acts under the threat that the pictures would be released to the rest of the high school, according a criminal complaint.
eek.gif

#@@% THAT! Show the school my wee-wee I aint doing that

BlackCease wrote:
solefood229 wrote:

I turned the finally famous mixtape back on simply due to this thread...way hotter than i remember
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
....and did yall seriously think dimply was fake??? We got a chick who types like an extra dipset member and has a vaster knowledge of Cam than half the music forum...but you point the finger @ SD?...whats wrong with you people?
roll.gif

Yea she has always been a little suspect to me I swear cam be typing her post sometimes
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

word shorty talks a lil too slick, but dudes use to get heated when she was in questioning, so i deaded it

I was about to come in here and post a picture of my beard
then I was like WAIT 33 pages?
hahaha I just went through all 33
this is out of control

"The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist still post onnt"

Real talk, I've been thinking for a while now that a shorty on here was a dude missing from NT for minute. But I ain't into all the speculating soI'm just gonna let it all unfold lol.

P.S. - Lol at all the simps on here who know in they heart they've been had. Thank God I know better than to waste time chasing these NT bros, I meanbroads.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

before I add someone to my Aim list, Imma need a background check, 5 references, tagged and dated pics and high school transcripts
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Word.

Rob - Trust your judgement on that Weeekend !$!!, ____s in the city BEEN thinking the same !$!!.

laugh.gif
awwww man tooo damn funny yall %%!!@# is clowns im in the computer lab dyin and the immigrant next to me look scared and confused

Between this thread and the Wale thread in Music, yesterday was interesting as hell on NT
laugh.gif

On another note, Lauren's moms is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Maybe it is this dude:

eek.gif

#@@% THAT! Show the school my wee-wee I aint doing that

right?

lol, if anything, you'll get MORE play now that all the chicks have seen your meat....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

BlackCease wrote:
solefood229 wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

word shorty talks a lil too slick, but dudes use to get heated when she was in questioning, so i deaded it

ain't no way to be 100 percent...

i was never heated, just sick of you beating a dead horse

if she was on the OTHER site, and proved to THAT crowd what it is and what it was...

i don't think NT is going to "expose" anything they couldn't....

i was more annoyed that you don't check the insert inside your NT periodical...

i don't see how ANY NTers are ignorant to the supplemental insert...

nah man

i never questioned her on here, in the way of typing

im saying everytime she wrote something, i would read it and go
grin.gif

i mean i do know a couple slick talker(broads) in real life so it is what it is

so me standing in the background watching OTHERS question her, but after the tagged pics a minute ago i deaded it.

i THINK Weekend is legit... because i believe i recall seeing a Youtube video of her mentioning Niketalk. i THINK.

but on the real, we def had every reason to suspect her... i have never met a SINGLE girl ever who was that slick with the comments, or knew Dipset that well.if you're reading this, take that as a compliment
laugh.gif

but yeah... if i hadn't seen that video "shorty" would be suspect as hell.

P.S. - Lol at all the simps on here who know in they heart they've been had. Thank God I know better than to waste time chasing these NT bros, I mean broads.
QFT

x2

I'm sure names will end up leaking too...
nerd.gif

link to wale thread and pics of said mother...
I tried checking back a couple minutes ago and it seems it was deleted.

Mayor was involved...you can pretty much guess what happened there...

Back
Top Bottom