Who is "Hugh Jones"? Get this man to the NBA!

I think I seen a NTer in that 2nd video
nerd.gif

Man for being as big as he is, he's pretty darn athletic and has very good skill from what I saw on the video. Dude should at least be overseas makin some $.

Man for being as big as he is, he's pretty darn athletic and has very good skill from what I saw on the video. Dude should at least be overseas makin some $.

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Get this man to the NBA!
Really? C'mon now.
Yes really, trust me he holds it down at The Goodman League against KD. I don't even have to say anything about KD.
Not to mention that Hugh recently had a 55 point game against two NBA players Julian Wright and Bobby Simmons. Keep in mind these guys are as tall as 6’6 and 6’8.

roll.gif
Bobby Simmons and Julian Wright?
umm Julian Wright was a lottery pick and is 5 year plus in the league...JW will give your best hood or city baller 70 easy. or go back to college and average 30 and 10 easy.

so for Hugh to give them buckets is saying something.

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Get this man to the NBA!
Really? C'mon now.
Yes really, trust me he holds it down at The Goodman League against KD. I don't even have to say anything about KD.
Not to mention that Hugh recently had a 55 point game against two NBA players Julian Wright and Bobby Simmons. Keep in mind these guys are as tall as 6’6 and 6’8.

roll.gif
Bobby Simmons and Julian Wright?
umm Julian Wright was a lottery pick and is 5 year plus in the league...JW will give your best hood or city baller 70 easy. or go back to college and average 30 and 10 easy.

so for Hugh to give them buckets is saying something.

Originally Posted by romedadude

smh @ OP

340x.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But yea, everything ppl sayin in here is true, there's a reason why Jason Collins, Hilton Armstrong, Jeremy Lin, Brian Scalabrene are more valuable to an NBA team (and idk why those names come up, those are guys who have actually gotten guaranteed contracts and playing time in the NBA, u should be comparing to these 10 day contract type of players instead). And it's not like NBA teams don't look for talent, you think if a GM saw someone impressive enough to make their team, they wouldn't get a shot? And I don't think the problem is that people don't know who Hugh Jones is. Think about it, there are people who are paid professionals who find ball players for a living. I'm pretty sure if a casual bball fan knows about someone by watching and1 mixtapes, local league games, and youtube, people whose livelihood is to find talented basketball players, who are backed by teams with practically unlimited resources would know him too. He just probably wasn't good enough or hasn't proven enough yet.

And did someone really say before Hot Sauce should've made the league?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

smh @ OP

340x.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But yea, everything ppl sayin in here is true, there's a reason why Jason Collins, Hilton Armstrong, Jeremy Lin, Brian Scalabrene are more valuable to an NBA team (and idk why those names come up, those are guys who have actually gotten guaranteed contracts and playing time in the NBA, u should be comparing to these 10 day contract type of players instead). And it's not like NBA teams don't look for talent, you think if a GM saw someone impressive enough to make their team, they wouldn't get a shot? And I don't think the problem is that people don't know who Hugh Jones is. Think about it, there are people who are paid professionals who find ball players for a living. I'm pretty sure if a casual bball fan knows about someone by watching and1 mixtapes, local league games, and youtube, people whose livelihood is to find talented basketball players, who are backed by teams with practically unlimited resources would know him too. He just probably wasn't good enough or hasn't proven enough yet.

And did someone really say before Hot Sauce should've made the league?
laugh.gif

All I know is Helicopter from the And1 tour came to the UT rec center today and was killin the competition... way better than most D1 big names I've seen play pick up ball.

Those And1 dudes are grown !+# freak athletes who can hoop.... people are crazy sleeping on them.

All I know is Helicopter from the And1 tour came to the UT rec center today and was killin the competition... way better than most D1 big names I've seen play pick up ball.

Those And1 dudes are grown !+# freak athletes who can hoop.... people are crazy sleeping on them.

Baby Shaq, Spyder and the Helicopter 
pimp.gif

The ESPN And1 show is underrated to me. The collection of unrealized talent on that show was
eek.gif

They were all in their relative primes too. Even with the gimmicks, I still appreciate the athleticism and skill all of them had.

Back
Top Bottom