Who is procrastinating right now?

Guilty, I have to finish writing this paper
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
. . i am procrastinating pretty bad right now; i got a big test on tuesday & i work all night tomorrow . .
smh.gif
smh.gif

I was thinking of making this thread...
frown.gif

I teach high school Geometry and should be making lesson plans/entering grades in online/making a class roster on Excel, but I'm on NT, gizmodo.com,cheapvitamins.com, itunes, etc...

Im part of Teach For America and am supposed to be closing the educational gap in "high-risk" areas and sometimes regret not going to law school..

Teaching is cool ok, but it's not for everyone.... I plan on doing my two years down here and gettingback in school...

/rant

frown.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

i got an exam at 7 pm tomorrow and 5 chapters to read by then and i haven't started yet. I got my book open and my notes out tho so i'm makin progress.

Federal Income Tax test at 9 in the morning tomorrow and its on two chapters. Add some Finance II problems along with it.

Next day it'll be advanced accounting exam at 2 PM .

Just knocked out both of my quizzes with a 90 and finished one homework assignment.

1 more left to go.
pimp.gif

tryna motivate y'all procrastinating !$$3$

oeung wrote:
TEAM PROCRASTINATORS?

i'd be CEO as far as who does it the most.
i've been doing right now as we speak i started this message
when this thing only had two replies and barely posting it right now.
anyways, got a Lab Report due tomorrow and a reading with notes/tutoriing(mandatory) tomorrow, Computer Science Test, English Test, Science Tech Plan to solvea problem with limited amount of energy, and 100+ Geometry Problems that wass given over the whole week but never go to it and here it is. due TOMORROW!!!.

anyways. also my life = Procrastination (Literaly)
smh.gif
frown.gif

I dont have as much as some of you. Just got a paper to type but yeah everything op said applies to me

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

jawnyquest wrote:
ive been procrastinating for a good year now
most of your posts are so depressing...what do you do? it seems like you don't have a job or go to school?

i'm not tryin to come at you i'm just asking...

i know
frown.gif

been lookin for a job for 2 years..no luck
cant back go to school until i handle other things

I wonder how much more productive Id be if I shut off fb, AIM, and nt from my life.

I might just try that.

i've never had a problem with procrastinating until recently. now i get distracted very easily and i just put all of my schoolwork off.. i need to get backon my game.

Back
Top Bottom