Who is the best female MC of all time? I say Lauryn Hill. Whats your opinion?

I like Lyte and Rage. Rage ripped The Chronic. "Lyrical Gangbang"
pimp.gif

LOLOL @ remy being better than lauryn. PLEASE.

ppl slay me.

anything off of the mtv unplugged album, which most probably didn't listen to because it didn't have synthesizers and random noise in the backgrounddestroys all of what remy's said on wax combined.

there's not a female emcee with a better verse than:

small body of work? 2 Fugees albums and 1 solo album (I try to forget unplugged)? Dudes have gotten more accolades off of less.

and half of yall talkin bout MC Lyte never heard a Lyte album eff outta here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

LOLOL @ remy being better than lauryn. PLEASE.

ppl slay me.

anything off of the mtv unplugged album, which most probably didn't listen to because it didn't have synthesizers and random noise in the background destroys all of what remy's said on wax combined.

there's not a female emcee with a better verse than:

^i totally agree. the unplugged double cd was dope. It was too deep for most, she went over peoples heads.� shes rapping, singing while playing guitar. mostpeople would think she fell off but when you listen to her words its obvious that shes way too intelligent for the industry. i'm not mad at her for notmaking another mainstream album, everything shes already done stands alone.

Originally Posted by Pat10leather

small body of work? 2 Fugees albums and 1 solo album (I try to forget unplugged)? Dudes have gotten more accolades off of less.

and half of yall talkin bout MC Lyte never heard a Lyte album eff outta here
laugh.gif
^when i said small body of work i meant on the solo tip. nevertheless she was the heart an soul of the Fugees. C'mon now aint nobody haten onLyte, shes dope. i hear what your saying though, there are a lot of youngins that missed that era, its not they fault but they still must do some homework

Back
Top Bottom