Who is the fattest NTer vol turn a bad thing into a good thing... and eat it

Serious question. Discuss

I am 6'0 tall and I weigh more than every player on the roster of my favorite NBA team.

humblebrag

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

I am 6'0 tall and I weigh more than every player on the roster of my favorite NBA team.

humblebrag
You don't weigh more than Cole Aldrich, Kendrick Perkins, or Russell Westbrook's ego.  I don't believe it.

Got to 230 before I finally woke up. Down to 178 now.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Scientific Method wrote:

humblebrag
You don't weigh more than Cole Aldrich, Kendrick Perkins, or Russell Westbrook's ego.  I don't believe it.

I do. Easily. Perk is the heaviest listed at 270, but I wonder if that updated after this great offseason where he lost 40lbs.

You guys should post your heights too.

I thought i might be the fattest on here, but alas I was wrong. I also forget about those Florida dudes at the 11 release.

6ft4 240 but I'm sloppy as hell, people still think I work out tho but my 3 block dyspnea on exertion says otherwise

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

I was at 280 but I am back down to 180.

No %$!! man. But can you post a pic of your stomach. I went down from 270 to currently 195 and my damn stomach fat is pudding me off

damn some of you if SRS were on the verge of a stroke or a heart attack...son said 300....im gonna need pictures to believe.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

currently, 360. highest was 383.
Que? I always thought that was you in your avy 
nerd.gif

They don't even make JCrew, Hollister, or none of that !!#* in our size Steezy.

I'm somewhere in the neighborhood of 270 right now. It's not the fattest I have ever been, think I made it all the way up to 285 in high school, then by the time I graduated was about 190 which on me was pretty lean, lean enough to see my abs.

Goal is to get to 215 doing those Grant Hill lookalike dude workout videos and lifting, so I can dunk a basketball again, been a yr or more.

Plus I still have all my clothes from when I was skinny in one of those huge space saver ziplock bags, so I won't even have to purchase a new wardrobe

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

They don't even make JCrew, Hollister, or none of that !!#* in our size Steezy.

I'm somewhere in the neighborhood of 270 right now. It's not the fattest I have ever been, think I made it all the way up to 285 in high school, then by the time I graduated was about 190 which on me was pretty lean, lean enough to see my abs.

Goal is to get to 215 doing those Grant Hill lookalike dude workout videos and lifting, so I can dunk a basketball again, been a yr or more.

Plus I still have all my clothes from when I was skinny in one of those huge space saver ziplock bags, so I won't even have to purchase a new wardrobe
i hope you make your goal weight, not only because it will be better for your health, but so that you can enjoy the Jcrew summer catalog.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

No %$!! man. But can you post a pic of your stomach. I went down from 270 to currently 195 and my damn stomach fat is pudding me off
What the hell. Why do you want a pic of my stomach

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

What the hell. Why do you want a pic of my stomach
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom