Who is the fattest NTer vol turn a bad thing into a good thing... and eat it

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

This...I'm way too skinny n I eat ALOT smh
this, i would love to be fat

I got 10 bucks that says your meals are probably baby first bulk snack time meals
laugh.gif
well when i looked it up most of my meals are at least 1,200 calories a piece so u tell me 

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Is that your wife? Every thread i go into shes stay trynna save you...jeez.

You want me to defend you?

How tall are you Caerus?

Dont need you to, thanks for offering though.

You're welcome 

Spoiler [+]
Wasnt going to do it anyways 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

LuckyLuciano should be at least 280. He always look constipated in them used XL Polo Cardigans.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
how did I miss this thread? Y'all stay wildin but when Lucky posted that pic of his foot stuffed and strangled in them loafers I died.

It's true though.

Nothing against Steezy, but it is a little disturbing the way you ride for him.

I knew it was eventually gonna go down that path
laugh.gif

Shoefreak, I know you mean good...don't want you to get caught up in a flame war over me, you cool peoples.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Bro why you trolling me?
laugh.gif
Go read the last page, I made a general statement about obesity, about something I experienced myself in the past and homie came full force at me, I think you need to re-direct your post, and no I DONOT think I'm better than anyone else, where did I give you that impressiOn?

Not for nothing but your posts do come off as arrogant. Just sayin.
laugh.gif
 Thank You. I wasn't the only one. First he gets my man Mega banned and now he is acting like he doesn't know that he thinks he is better than everyone. Think you are a better husband, picture taker, son. #WeArentWorthy
LMAO, picture taker, this is like some kinda of super bad argument goin on between you cats

are little guys seriously in here tryin to brag about their frailness? where they do that at?

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

It's true though.

NT has a sheep mentality, going hard for steezy is not necessarily about steezy
Its going against the masses, dudes come in a thread and just follow suit.

What is the use of coming on a forum and everyone agrees and ride each other post.

Same thing goes when people call DC troll  just cause he plays devil advocate.

That is disturbing imo
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by slickp42189

are little guys seriously in here tryin to brag about their frailness? where they do that at?

More like obese dudes bragging about their 60% body fat.I rather be "frail" than be wheezing after I read a paragraph on a paper.

Your right about the sheep mentality, but you make it seem about him because he's the only one you go so hard for. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I dont see you defending DC, Ninja or Polo and those are personalities who usually "go against the masses".

Word of advice fam, dont worry about what others think about someone else. Whats happening to Steezy now, will eventually shift to another member and the cycle will keep repeating itself over and over. Its the NT way.

I saw this dude over the weekend, straight up sumo status. Homie couldn't have been no less than 500lbs rocking Big Bang's, immediately though of this post lol....

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

It's true though.

NT has a sheep mentality, going hard for steezy is not necessarily about steezy
Its going against the masses, dudes come in a thread and just follow suit.

What is the use of coming on a forum and everyone agrees and ride each other post.

Same thing goes when people call DC troll  just cause he plays devil advocate.

That is disturbing imo
ohwell.gif
It's been like that forever and it'll never change and it's like that cuz some of the ppl doing have a legit case for some of the tings they say. It's been done to Anton, LarryDavidSwag, DC, megatron, that erm kid, kid who gave head for some 3s, and the list goes on. People won't like other ppl for w/e reason and when they see them post they'll roast. It'll eventually die down, those ppl will get tired of being flamed and leave or all the ppl flaming them will get tired and everyone will get use to the guy. 

A kid gave head for some 3's 
sick.gif

Kid as in child or kid as in "some kid"?

frown.gif
I don't think he was a kid
as much as I hate to say it because I feel that he gets flack all the time (and I don't even know if its true) but he's NT'er, you should ask him.

wait, are we talking about the same person here?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

A kid gave head for some 3's 
sick.gif

Kid as in child or kid as in "some kid"?

frown.gif
I don't think he was a kid
as much as I hate to say it because I feel that he gets flack all the time (and I don't even know if its true) but he's NT'er, you should ask him.

wait, are we talking about the same person here?

nerd.gif

Yes its Oh snaps aka Ohyeah(some numbers) .

I have been up and down a lot over the past 11 or 12 years.

Height a constant 5'10"

Age 15 : 232 pounds - got sick of myself and decided to change the way I looked, so I stopped soda, fast food, and started running 2 miles every day, usually ran 2 miles in 15 minutes.
Age 16: 183 pounds - this was my low weight, went from a size 38 waist down to a 33.
Age 18: 205 pounds - started lifting weights in college, still wore a 33/34
Age 21-23: 215-225 pounds: held my college weight for a while, but once I started drinking a lot of beer I started gradually inching up closer to 225, and then could diet down to 215 in 2 weeks
Age 24: 250 pounds - first year of marriage
Age 25: 222 pounds - started running again, and a lot of bike riding (75+ miles a week + to and from work each day) (waist around 36 inches)
Age 26-27: 235 - 255 pounds - first year living in North Carolina, relocation package = lots of meals out, 38 waist

Over one weekend last summer, I went to a member - guest golf tournament weighing 240 pounds, and I came back weighing 253.

I would be pretty happy if I could get back down to 200 pounds, or even 215 pounds, but I know it's a long road with a LOT of discipline. I'm not good with moderation - it's either all or nothing with me. So I know I would have to give up beer, red meat, soda, sugar cereal, etc. to be really successful, and then work on reintegrating those foods into my diet so that I'm not miserable.

I do love to eat. I tried doing this Engine 2 Diet with a bunch of co workers - which is basically vegan + no refined oils or sugars. Means you can eat basically just fruits, veggies, nuts, etc. No dairy, no meat, nothing. I was %$*%@@% miserable the entire time. I did lose about 10 pounds doing it, but I was miserable every %$*%@@% day, and I quit on it probably 10 days in rather than sticking with it for 28 days.

Sillyputty/optimus deserved the hate. I dont have a problem with DC once i realized he trolls 85% of the time. He is amusing.

Back
Top Bottom