Who is the most famous athlete(s) you've ever met?

For me it would have to be either Wilt or Shaq
Edit: I also met Scottie Pippen at a Florida Panthers game 
laugh.gif

Walt "Clyde" Frazier. Probably the nicest human being I've ever met.

Walt "Clyde" Frazier. Probably the nicest human being I've ever met.

Benjamin Galindo. mexican soccer legend.

I have a picture of him and me framed in my room.

Benjamin Galindo. mexican soccer legend.

I have a picture of him and me framed in my room.

I've met a few NBA players, but no superstars - Marques Johnson (and his son Chris, who played for UCLA), Austin Croshere, Baron Davis and Jalen Rose. I guess they're all kind of in the same class of famous. Known to people who follow the NBA, but probably not much outside of that.

I've met a few NBA players, but no superstars - Marques Johnson (and his son Chris, who played for UCLA), Austin Croshere, Baron Davis and Jalen Rose. I guess they're all kind of in the same class of famous. Known to people who follow the NBA, but probably not much outside of that.

Sort of met MJ at the 09 KY Derby.

I really did meet Aaron Rodgers, Michael Irvin, Michael Strahan, Lennox Lewis, Eli Manning, Tony Gonzalez, David Ortiz, Curt Schilling, Tiki and Rhonde anddd a few others as well.

Sort of met MJ at the 09 KY Derby.

I really did meet Aaron Rodgers, Michael Irvin, Michael Strahan, Lennox Lewis, Eli Manning, Tony Gonzalez, David Ortiz, Curt Schilling, Tiki and Rhonde anddd a few others as well.

Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Roger Craig, Dwight Clark, Patrick Willis, Frank Gore, Vernon Davis, Rickey Henderson, Willie Mays, Willie McCovey - mostly former/current 49ers/Giants/A's players - got all their autos too
pimp.gif

Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Roger Craig, Dwight Clark, Patrick Willis, Frank Gore, Vernon Davis, Rickey Henderson, Willie Mays, Willie McCovey - mostly former/current 49ers/Giants/A's players - got all their autos too
pimp.gif

Orlando Cepeda, Aaron Rodgers, Marshawn Lynch, Nnamdi, DeSean Jackson, Javid Best

Back
Top Bottom