Who is the most famous athlete(s) you've ever met?

Mike Timlin during the 2007 World Series. He was in Boston and I just shouted out his name really loud. He got pissed at me because I just shouted MIKE TIMLINNNNNNNNNN, he shook my hand and was on his way. 
Josh Beckett one time in Boston as well when I was valeting. This was a few years ago when he wasn't having a good season. I remember this too because he just took a L his last start. So, I see Josh Beckett but he looks like such a prick so I didn't even bother him. And off he went to the bar inside I was valeting. Oh yeah, I was gone before he even left that bar! I was valeting for six hours! 

Terry Francona when I was at the mall. I was going down the escalators and he was going up. I just GRILLED him and was like "Terry? Is that you?" He looked away. I knew it was him because who doesn't know that Mr. Clean bald head. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mike Timlin during the 2007 World Series. He was in Boston and I just shouted out his name really loud. He got pissed at me because I just shouted MIKE TIMLINNNNNNNNNN, he shook my hand and was on his way. 
Josh Beckett one time in Boston as well when I was valeting. This was a few years ago when he wasn't having a good season. I remember this too because he just took a L his last start. So, I see Josh Beckett but he looks like such a prick so I didn't even bother him. And off he went to the bar inside I was valeting. Oh yeah, I was gone before he even left that bar! I was valeting for six hours! 

Terry Francona when I was at the mall. I was going down the escalators and he was going up. I just GRILLED him and was like "Terry? Is that you?" He looked away. I knew it was him because who doesn't know that Mr. Clean bald head. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I met melo and derek jeter at a niketown event for the release of jeter's new kicks. What sucks is when i was brought on stage to greet them pictures were taken and one guy gave me his card to get the pic and his phone wasnt in service. So i really have no proof.

I met melo and derek jeter at a niketown event for the release of jeter's new kicks. What sucks is when i was brought on stage to greet them pictures were taken and one guy gave me his card to get the pic and his phone wasnt in service. So i really have no proof.

Michael Jordan(when he played for the Wiz)
I see Kevin Durant all the time. He has a spot 5 min. from where I live.
Damn near anyone that has played on a Washington sports teams at various clubs.

Michael Jordan(when he played for the Wiz)
I see Kevin Durant all the time. He has a spot 5 min. from where I live.
Damn near anyone that has played on a Washington sports teams at various clubs.

mj @ in santa barbara

once at omalleys (he was pourin for charity) and also right by the thunderdome
coaches incl duhon and jerry mac

chuck was there too (assume to play golf)

mj @ in santa barbara

once at omalleys (he was pourin for charity) and also right by the thunderdome
coaches incl duhon and jerry mac

chuck was there too (assume to play golf)

C-Webb at Burbank airport. I might post a picture later, but it was cool meeting one of my favorite players of all time.

C-Webb at Burbank airport. I might post a picture later, but it was cool meeting one of my favorite players of all time.

Erving Walker 
laugh.gif
. We chilled a couple times while he was trying to smash my girl's roommate.
and Hasheem Thabeet came to the movie theater where I worked at once in South Florida. One of my co-workers got a pic with him and we all cracked jokes because he was easily a foot and a half taller. Cool guy

Erving Walker 
laugh.gif
. We chilled a couple times while he was trying to smash my girl's roommate.
and Hasheem Thabeet came to the movie theater where I worked at once in South Florida. One of my co-workers got a pic with him and we all cracked jokes because he was easily a foot and a half taller. Cool guy

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

The Chosen One: Tim Tebow
Percy Harvin, Brandon Spikes, Joakim Noah, Al Horford, Chris Leakpretty much every big name UF athlete since 2006
Roman Harper (safety for the Saints) went to my high school

Do you go to UF?

Back
Top Bottom