Who is the most famous person to tweet/retweet you???

U-God, Cam'ron but most importantly of all the best rapper of all time Prodigy of Mobb Deep (he's also following me too
pimp.gif
)

U-God, Cam'ron but most importantly of all the best rapper of all time Prodigy of Mobb Deep (he's also following me too
pimp.gif
)

Jared Dudley and Steve Nash RT me all the time, but that doesnt really count I guess since Ive met them quite a few times in PHX. Pall Wall, has RT'd and DM'd a few times. I asked Gilbert Arenas if he wanted to trade a Pair for a Pair and he said no...lol.

Jared Dudley and Steve Nash RT me all the time, but that doesnt really count I guess since Ive met them quite a few times in PHX. Pall Wall, has RT'd and DM'd a few times. I asked Gilbert Arenas if he wanted to trade a Pair for a Pair and he said no...lol.

i tweeted about a incident with christina millian and she DMed me to take it down or she will just deny it.
i took it down.

i tweeted about a incident with christina millian and she DMed me to take it down or she will just deny it.
i took it down.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

i took it down.

How you gonna not post the incident? So why would you take it down if she was just gonna deny it anyway?

Originally Posted by likethematrix

i took it down.

How you gonna not post the incident? So why would you take it down if she was just gonna deny it anyway?

Lamar Odom, Ron Artest, Kevin Durant, Nikki Benz, Jenna Haze, Rosa Acosta. Kenny Anderson Nets and Kenny Smith TNT are following me.

Lamar Odom, Ron Artest, Kevin Durant, Nikki Benz, Jenna Haze, Rosa Acosta. Kenny Anderson Nets and Kenny Smith TNT are following me.

Back
Top Bottom