Who is the most famous person to tweet/retweet you???

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by big1236

and a happy birthday from Shay Maria, Catalina Cruz - only cuz i asked them too... LOL
marvin_sapp-thirsty-album-cover%5B1%5D.jpg

laugh.gif

Got Danny Artest PO'd at me as well as Jamal Anderson for some %%%@ I said...
laugh.gif
Was about to say that this dude looks exactly like Warren Sapp...then i did some math. SHM at myself.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by big1236

and a happy birthday from Shay Maria, Catalina Cruz - only cuz i asked them too... LOL
marvin_sapp-thirsty-album-cover%5B1%5D.jpg

laugh.gif

Got Danny Artest PO'd at me as well as Jamal Anderson for some %%%@ I said...
laugh.gif
Was about to say that this dude looks exactly like Warren Sapp...then i did some math. SHM at myself.

No one on twitter but Taylor Swift wrote me back on myspace a longggggg time ago. I should of saved it.
and Kina Grannis emailed and sent me a message on youtube me back a few times. I think she has people to do that for her now

No one on twitter but Taylor Swift wrote me back on myspace a longggggg time ago. I should of saved it.
and Kina Grannis emailed and sent me a message on youtube me back a few times. I think she has people to do that for her now

back before There is no competition dropped I asked DJ drama about when it was dropping and he sent me "ask fab"

and i tweeted joe budden some lyrics to that lil b diss And he responded with "I dont get it"

back before There is no competition dropped I asked DJ drama about when it was dropping and he sent me "ask fab"

and i tweeted joe budden some lyrics to that lil b diss And he responded with "I dont get it"

craig smith of the LA clippers responded to a tweet. H &R Blocks official twitter re tweeted something I said too. thats about it though

craig smith of the LA clippers responded to a tweet. H &R Blocks official twitter re tweeted something I said too. thats about it though

I tweeted something about listening to rubber band business 2, trying to get my mind ready for the evening for something and said #TRIPPY.... Juicy J responded lol

I tweeted something about listening to rubber band business 2, trying to get my mind ready for the evening for something and said #TRIPPY.... Juicy J responded lol

Back
Top Bottom