Who is this Tmac139 guy?

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

wwsindicate wrote:

smh.gif

Why are we talking about T-Mac? None of those stats mean anything without a ring homie(s).

Those stats show an all-star. No rings show no supporting cast. Don't tell me no single player can carry a team to the promiseland.

Next...

x73140622595991823.jpg

Guess you forgot.

Like I said, meaningless without a ring, maybe T-Mac should join the Celtics next year because even with a supporting cast he can't lead a team to the championship. I mean he should at least be able to make it out of the first round without a supporting cast.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by tmay407

wwsindicate wrote:

x73140622595991823.jpg

Guess you forgot.

What are we forgetting? Your argument was that all of T-Mac's accomplishments mean nothing without a ring...then you post a player that doesn't have
a ring. Are you serious?

There is no "We" I was speaking to the Pistons fan directly so do like your boy T-Mac's lazy eye and look the other way.

It might not even be as much as a championship but simply making it to the finals. I guarantee you that unless T-Mac wins a ring or makes it to the Finals(which will probably never happen with that organization) Lebron's career thus far > T-Mac's career.

FYI, I am a fan of the Lakers.

There is no "We" I was speaking to the Pistons fan directly so do like your boy T-Mac's lazy eye and look the other way.

It might not even be as much as a championship but simply making it to the finals. I guarantee you that unless T-Mac wins a ring or makes it to the Finals (which will probably never happen with that organization) Lebron's career thus far > T-Mac's career.

If you wanted to talk to him directly without anyone else talking, send him a PM. And if you were talking to him in particular, why did you put"homie(s)" with an s at the end? You're on a message board. Last time I checked everyone was free to comment on any particular post.

I'm a T-Mac fan, and I'll agree with you that Lebron's career thus far is better than T-Mac's. I'd probably still agree with you even ifT-Mac makes it to the Finals. My glasses aren't too tinted; you'll rarely see me hyping up one of my favorite teams or players until they actually dosomething (like T-Mac getting out of the first round or the Angels winning another championship, or the Cowboys actually winning a playoff game).

FYI, I don't care who you're a fan of, but if you argue one thing please back it up with something that helps your argument. Talking about howT-Mac's accomplishments mean nothing because he doesn't have a ring, then posting a picture of a player who doesn't have a ring (who has beenplaying with no other superstars, much like how most of T-Mac's career has been) doesn't really help your argument.

wwsindicate wrote:

It might not even be as much as a championship but simply making it to the finals. I guarantee you that unless T-Mac wins a ring or makes it to the Finals
(which will probably never happen with that organization) Lebron's career thus far > T-Mac's career.

If you wanted to talk to him directly without anyone else talking, send him a PM. And if you were talking to him in particular, why did you put
"homie(s)" with an s at the end? You're on a message board. Last time I checked everyone was free to comment on any particular post.

I'm a T-Mac fan, and I'll agree with you that Lebron's career thus far is better than T-Mac's, probably even if T-Mac makes it to the
Finals. My glasses aren't too tinted; you'll rarely see me hyping up one of my favorite teams or players until they actually do something (like T-Mac
getting out of the first round or the Angels winning another championship, or the Cowboys actually winning a playoff game).

FYI, I don't care who you're a fan of, but if you argue one thing please back it up with something that helps your argument. Talking about how
T-Mac's accomplishments mean nothing because he doesn't have a ring, then posting a picture of a player who doesn't have a ring (who has been
playing with no other superstars, much like how most of T-Mac's career has been) doesn't really help your argument.

Ok calm down chief, my post was in direct response to the fact that he was making that statement being a Pistons fan when Lebron single handedly owned thePistons last year.
It had nothing to do with my statement about T-Mac.

Moral of the story: T-Mac is a good player to have on your fantasy squad. He will not be a first ballot HOF'er but he will make it in, and he will neverwin a championship.

/thread

wwsindicate wrote
Ok calm down chief, my post was in direct response to the fact that he was making that statement being a Pistons fan when Lebron single handedly owned the Pistons last year.

Moral of the story: T-Mac is a good player to have on your fantasy squad. He will not be a first ballot HOF'er but he will make it in, and he will never win a championship.

/thread

I'm not mad at all. I just found your post pretty ironic. Didn't mean to upset you or make you feel like I was trying to attack you or whatever.

As for your last part about T-Mac never winning a championship, I'll just let my boy nyk buc get back in here and do the hyping about next year'steam
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

wwsindicate wrote:

It might not even be as much as a championship but simply making it to the finals. I guarantee you that unless T-Mac wins a ring or makes it to the Finals
(which will probably never happen with that organization) Lebron's career thus far > T-Mac's career.

If you wanted to talk to him directly without anyone else talking, send him a PM. And if you were talking to him in particular, why did you put
"homie(s)" with an s at the end? You're on a message board. Last time I checked everyone was free to comment on any particular post.

I'm a T-Mac fan, and I'll agree with you that Lebron's career thus far is better than T-Mac's, probably even if T-Mac makes it to the
Finals. My glasses aren't too tinted; you'll rarely see me hyping up one of my favorite teams or players until they actually do something (like T-Mac
getting out of the first round or the Angels winning another championship, or the Cowboys actually winning a playoff game).

FYI, I don't care who you're a fan of, but if you argue one thing please back it up with something that helps your argument. Talking about how
T-Mac's accomplishments mean nothing because he doesn't have a ring, then posting a picture of a player who doesn't have a ring (who has been
playing with no other superstars, much like how most of T-Mac's career has been) doesn't really help your argument.

Ok calm down chief, my post was in direct response to the fact that he was making that statement being a Pistons fan when Lebron single handedly owned the Pistons last year.

Moral of the story: T-Mac is a good player to have on your fantasy squad. He will not be a first ballot HOF'er but he will make it in, and he will never win a championship.

/thread

i hope you guys know this is about a user named tmac139 and not T-Mac.

Back
Top Bottom