Health

Inconsistent effort from night to night

Lack of outside shooting

Occasionally poor defensive rebounding

Lack of a true "closer" to make clutch shots in close games

Coaching

raptors

flaw: existence

didnt really wanna type out all the flaws, never liked writing essays all that much

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Bobcats
Flaw: youth and Age of the franchise, slowly starting to improve though

Bobcats have a really low ceiling though, They should blow that thing up and just start over

Lakers.
We get lazy on D, we let leads slip, get BURNED at the pg spot against quicker pg's, the bench play is hit or miss.

2/3 of the team payroll watching instead of playing. Almost $40 million.
smh.gif

The Mavericks-Jason Kidd is as old as my dad and I'm almost 30. Suspect center play. We rely on a ****** too much. Josh Howard is made of porcelain.Ironically enough that is also what his preferred bong material.

Other than that we good.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

The Mavericks-Jason Kidd is as old as my dad and I'm almost 30. Suspect center play. We rely on a ****** too much. Josh Howard is made of porcelain. Ironically enough that is also what his preferred bong material.

Other than that we good.
Then you were a mistake.
laugh.gif

Bucks...Bogut staying healthy, rebounding, inconsistent offensively, former GM Larry Harris for giving huge contracts to Gadzuric and Redd

Suns...what everyone else already said, although I think they are ok for depth.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

The Mavericks-Jason Kidd is as old as my dad and I'm almost 30. Suspect center play. We rely on a ****** too much. Josh Howard is made of porcelain. Ironically enough that is also what his preferred bong material.

Other than that we good.
Then you were a mistake.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Nets: No apparent plan in place. At 0 and the world, the players need to feel like they're playing towards something. It also doesn't help that nobodyknows if ownership is changing, and if location is changing.

Originally Posted by Statis22

2/3 of the team payroll watching instead of playing. Almost $40 million.
smh.gif
This
tired.gif

But with our healthy current roster: it's our lack of size and we have stretches where our offense has dry spells but that can be due to our lack of a goto guy.

cavs - inconstant on both offense and defense. rumors of lebron leaving constantly. chester. OLD Big men (minus JJ) & no backup point guards but we do have#23
smile.gif

Hornets
-Lack of depth in front court
-No one to create their own shot besides CP
-No real starting wing. None of our wings would be starting on any other team. Our starters would be 3rd string on some teams.

Back
Top Bottom