Who killed Kennedy?

I WANT EVERYONE TO READ THIS:
THE JFK ASSASSINATION IS IN FACT THE WORLD'S MOST RESEARCHED CONSPIRACY THEORY. YEARS OF RESEARCH HAS BEEN DONE ON THE CASE BY BOTH GOVERNMENT AND INDEPENDENT HISTORIANS, WITH OSWALD NEVER HAVING BEEN CONCLUSIVELY BEEN DECLARED INNOCENT OR A UNIVERSALLY ACCEPTED ALTERNATE EXPLANATION FOR THE ASSASSINATION .

Take it for what its worth, but I think some people LOOK for conspiracies and things to keep them occupied. People come up with "conspiracy theories" like the Illuminati to make excuses for why they don't succeed in life.

"I just think people can’t handle when somebody else is successful.  Something has gotta be wrong; you gotta be down with some higher power. And I guess when someone else is successful, it makes you feel like maybe you’re a failure. So it can’t be you, it has to be some other force." -Jay-Z

Vampire hunters.
Originally Posted by rpjgator

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by Nike God

LBJ wasn't Jewish.
LeBron wasn't even born when this happened
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Please tell me that was sarcasm and son isn't that dumb
laugh.gif

I never really cared but this $#! about the wife is MIND BLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially after watching those gifs.

Am I the only one that doesn't believe the Jackie O theory? The .gif itself disproves that she did it. In one of them you can clearly see JFK reaching around his throat area where he was shot. When Jackie sees him she puts her right hand on his left shoulder and her LEFT HAND (which would have had to be the hand she fired the gun with) on his left wrist. She has nothing in her hands the whole time. It's interesting but it's wrong.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Am I the only one that doesn't believe the Jackie O theory? The .gif itself disproves that she did it. In one of them you can clearly see JFK reaching around his throat area where he was shot. When Jackie sees him she puts her right hand on his left shoulder and her LEFT HAND (which would have had to be the hand she fired the gun with) on his left wrist. She has nothing in her hands the whole time. It's interesting but it's wrong.
Nope, you aren't the only one. I read it, and think it was a nice attempt, but just don't believe it. Plus, the article seemed to be a bit antisemetic.
She placed her left hand on him, reached for a gun, shot him and then dropped it that quickly? Eh, I don't think so. Look at how quickly those actions happen in slow motion. Imagine looking at that instance in its standard speed. And where would she have placed the gun to pick it up at such easy access? 

not sure who killed him. the best theory ive heard on this is him getting sniped from the sewer.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Jackie did not kill her husband. Come on people.

exactly. theres 100 witness' watchin and they want her to pull a gun out shoot, conceal and not be seen putting it away? silly.

bilbo07 wrote:
not sure who killed him. the best theory ive heard on this is him getting sniped from the sewer.
I agree! The documentary about that theory makes sense. I was in Dallas on business years ago and had time to stop by. Seeing the grassy knoll, street, sewer cover, distance to surrounding areas was unreal. Being there in person puts a different perspective on all theory's. Someone even painted a big X on the street where Kennedy was shot/killed/(insert any word or your liking)!
eek.gif

But the wife theory takes the cake! 

this is the first time i heard about the wife theory and it makes sense
read every word....the reason for him reaching for his neck was some type of gas they hit him with which gave her the opportunity to put the gun under his neck out of sight from on lookers and the fact that the dude behind her on the grass is filming and doesnt move.....only human on earth that doesnt move their camera when shots are fired is a human that knows its coming....that dude knew what was going to happen
he was filming so was johnsons car where are the films?
only reason we got that one film is because the govt wanted us to see it the other 2 clearly shows something they dont want us to know
i like the wife theory

Back
Top Bottom