WHO LIKES SOULJA BOY? VOL. NT DOESNT UNDERSTAND RHETORICAL QUESTIONS

Because I was fellin this man last night.

I know lyric wise these guys are
frown.gif
but Soulja boy and Gucci are a musthave when
smokin.gif

This might turn into a wack rapper confessional.

If you are 12, its ok to like Soulja Boy. If you are not 12, then you have no idea what good hip hop is.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

This is whats wrong with the hip hop generation today.....

So i only aloud to listen to "Real Hip Hop", I cant listen to anything else. Who are you to determine what makes for real hip hop andexactly whats wrong with the state of hip hop today? Scared of change? Did the sugar hill gsmg rap like jay z and big? Hip Hop is not what you grew uplistening to sorry, its more then a certain style of rap.

I would never buy an album but I watch all his vids on WSHH, dude be funny sometimes. I think he's only interesting
cuz he has so much money but is young and ignorant with it so it makes it entertaining. I know dudes my pops age
that don't have half the sh@$ he does. Plus, that Swag On joint was decent.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

So i only aloud to listen to "Real Hip Hop", I cant listen to anything else. Who are you to determine what makes for real hip hop and exactly whats wrong with the state of hip hop today? Scared of change? Did the sugar hill gsmg rap like jay z and big? Hip Hop is not what you grew up listening to sorry, its more then a certain style of rap.
I didnt say youre only aloud to listen to real hip hop at all, you can listen to whatever you feel like...i can care less....but at the same timeif youre gonna come at me with this argument why the hell do you bother making a thread on NT asking if its alright to listen to soulja boy??

nothin wrong w SB. you dont have to listen to mos def and talib and act like youre a hip hop elitist. i just dl'd his mixtape for the hell of it and i got'bands', 'gucci bandana', 'swag on' all n a rotation. if you have to ask people what you listen to, thats even worse. do you and screwthe rest

So i only aloud to listen to "Real Hip Hop", I cant listen to anything else. Who are you to determine what makes for real hip hop and exactly whats wrong with the state of hip hop today? Scared of change? Did the sugar hill gsmg rap like jay z and big? Hip Hop is not what you grew up listening to sorry, its more then a certain style of rap.
I didnt say youre only aloud to listen to real hip hop at all, you can listen to whatever you feel like...i can care less....but at the same time if youre gonna come at me with this argument why the hell do you bother making a thread on NT asking if its alright to listen to soulja boy??

Its rhetorical. I wasnt askin permission you idiot. It was kinda a lil way of tryna see who else rocks wit dude cause all the hate on dude on here.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

yes.
is it ok to ask others permission on what you like? no.
grin.gif
It wasnt really a yes or no question.
Uhhh.....you serious dude?

The title of the thread is "Is it ok to like Soulja Boy?" How is this NOT a yes or no question? If your answer is anything other than yes or no,then it didnt answer the question.

he's aight....
i appreciate the fact, he's not trying to swear that he's the hardest out
beats are mad catchy, but lyrics could have more substance

honestly yes, they should create a new category for this type of stuff rap/hip-hop/(new category)

Back
Top Bottom