Who lives in Vegas??? im looking to move.

try to find that MTV True Life Episode, I remember a chick and a gay moved out there

Originally Posted by OneTrueSoul

What's the purpose of moving to vegas?

Son prolly thinks he has a better chance of losing his virginity
laugh.gif

I'm looking to move to Vegas also..

comeon, help him out.

It has to relatively cheap compared to other cities?

Yes, living in Vegas is cheaper then the most populated cities in Cali. Just make sure you get a place in N. Las Vegas, which is the nicest area.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Yes, living in Vegas is cheaper then the most populated cities in Cali. Just make sure you get a place in N. Las Vegas, which is the nicest area.
Your kidding right? N. Las Vegas is comparable to Carson CA...... Summerlin, Henderson, and Southern Highlands are the nicest areas. Gas prices heresuck, jobs are plentiful especially if you want a warehouse job. You can rent a nice house out here for the price of a dooky apt due to the mortgage crisis.Ive lived here for 15 yrs and ill never leave...

jobs are plentiful especially if you want a warehouse job
wut are sum warehouse jobs out there???
pepsi is all i kno of

and im most likely movin to the northwest or north part

Originally Posted by AllRedJs

hows the gas prices?
apartment prices?
warehouse jobs?
ect?

Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!! I Lived there for 5 years, worst 5 years of my life. That place is lame as hell, cool to visit onthe weekends, but living there is hot garbage.

Originally Posted by 6demonbag

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Your kidding right? N. Las Vegas is comparable to Carson CA...... Summerlin, Henderson, and Southern Highlands are the nicest areas. Gas prices here suck, jobs are plentiful especially if you want a warehouse job. You can rent a nice house out here for the price of a dooky apt due to the mortgage crisis. Ive lived here for 15 yrs and ill never leave...

Yea if you make more than the average dude, you can move to those places. But if you on a budget, N. Las Vegas over by the 215 is a nice area. Ive livedhere for 3 years with no problems.

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

hows the gas prices?
apartment prices?
warehouse jobs?
ect?

Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!! I Lived there for 5 years, worst 5 years of my life. That place is lame as hell, cool to visit on the weekends, but living there is hot garbage.
EXACTLY. I went to live out there in the summer of '07 to do some work, man let me tell you, its like your in hell. The sun will burn you, itsbetter off to stay @ home.

After all the hype and partying, it becomes whatever.

^ im not into that partying stuff anymore i jus wanna get outta cali but not 2 far

If you do move to Vegas, you will end up kicking yourself in the *$$. Some people just won't take good advice
tired.gif

Try Phoenix or a major city in Arizona...I've heard mixed feelings about living in Vegas but go to the southwest forum and ask questions.

again dude, the IE isnt a correct representation of CA. you need to be closer to the water, not blinded in those dust storms you dudes have out there
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom