Who loves their job? What do you do?

PE teahcer, love my job. Although right now we're in Family Life Education...interesting to say the least!

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by wanksta23

security at a HUGE warehouse

all i do is sit, watch the monitors, some paper work..and entertain myself with the the stuff they have in there

oh, and i have internet and ps3 to play with....downside is i work from 8pm-5am

2009_paul_blart_mall_cop_002.jpg

roll.gif

that does sound like an awesome job tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by suprastar

i like my job...i work at freddie mac and i work on the desktop install team...

Cool I'm in D.C. doing something similar. I like my job too, I just hate the commute.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Resident Assistant
laugh.gif
smh.gif

The benefits (Single room, free room & board, flexible hours) are great but I just dislike the group of people in this dormitory.
I do the same work except for a law firm. Its decent part time work. I don't even have to show up, I can telecommute. I like my job but if Imiss something from legislation or a news story I'll get yelled at by my boss (which just happened a while a go). I wouldn't mind turning it into acareer though.

work for some missionaries in ecuador. We have teams come in from the states to help us build churches here, and we go to the jungle and give out medicine tothe people that live there. Pretty fun gig if you ask me.

i work in an office also, get boring ...but i love the company i work for ...they are very chill ...so i guess i can't really complain
happy.gif

I cater to private parties, mostly for designers and celebrities. I cater for them at galleries, museums, private homes, etc. Pretty laid back, servedrinks/food and then watch these rich people do drugs. All of that for 30+ an hr and then tips and free drugs (don't do drugs by the way). Guaranteedminimum pay of 5 hrs even if they only need my service for less than 5. The I get to eat the 5 star food and alcohol.

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

Resident Assistant
laugh.gif
smh.gif

The benefits (Single room, free room & board, flexible hours) are great but I just dislike the group of people in this dormitory.
I do the same work except for a law firm. Its decent part time work. I don't even have to show up, I can telecommute. I like my job but if I miss something from legislation or a news story I'll get yelled at by my boss (which just happened a while a go). I wouldn't mind turning it into a career though.

?

I'm a media planner. I don't love it yet, but I like it a lot. The perks are awesome, but I wish the pay was a little bit more...

Originally Posted by alan713

I cater to private parties, mostly for designers and celebrities. I cater for them at galleries, museums, private homes, etc. Pretty laid back, serve drinks/food and then watch these rich people do drugs. All of that for 30+ an hr and then tips and free drugs (don't do drugs by the way). Guaranteed minimum pay of 5 hrs even if they only need my service for less than 5. The I get to eat the 5 star food and alcohol.

sounds fun.

I work at a youth center for decent pay. I can play basketball, playstation, be on the comp all day if i chose to. I do that basically. Kids is cool for themost part but puberty is tearin these kids up. Hate "walkin in/up" on them kids doing stuff
sick.gif

Originally Posted by duerr

I'm in a specialized category of medical sales.

Competition has been going nuts lately, but other than that it's great.
you a dealer or a connect

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by alan713

I cater to private parties, mostly for designers and celebrities. I cater for them at galleries, museums, private homes, etc. Pretty laid back, serve drinks/food and then watch these rich people do drugs. All of that for 30+ an hr and then tips and free drugs (don't do drugs by the way). Guaranteed minimum pay of 5 hrs even if they only need my service for less than 5. The I get to eat the 5 star food and alcohol.

sounds fun.

I work at a youth center for decent pay. I can play basketball, playstation, be on the comp all day if i chose to. I do that basically. Kids is cool for the most part but puberty is tearin these kids up. Hate "walkin in/up" on them kids doing stuff
sick.gif
It's alright, it's simple. It's weird, you see the true colors of these "celebrities". Like I did the party for the movie"Australia" where Nicole Kidman was the main character, and she shows up ten minutes before it ends acting like a real B. Or like that time when Ihad to bust a leak and was using the urinal and Elton John was using the one 2 urinals down and we looked at each other at the same time and he winks
wink.gif
. Work is weird, just good pay.

Originally Posted by yep617

counselor: substance abuse and dual diagnosis. i like my job.

serious? i thought i was the only one on NT. i love my job.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by yep617

counselor: substance abuse and dual diagnosis. i like my job.

serious? i thought i was the only one on NT. i love my job.

will you two describe your experience or schooling for me. Its a strong possibility i end up in a similar field. Pm if necessary.

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

Resident Assistant
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I do the same work except for a law firm. Its decent part time work. I don't even have to show up, I can telecommute. I like my job but if I miss something from legislation or a news story I'll get yelled at by my boss (which just happened a while a go). I wouldn't mind turning it into a career though.

?

embarassed.gif
roll.gif
damn i didnt read...lol i thought that said research assistant...quick browsingsomething FTL! how i managed to be a research assistant ill never know...

Back
Top Bottom