Who makes u press skip?

I don't know what you mean but Kendrick has stated before that he refuses to not go hard on a track. Kendrick hasn't really been puttin out verses though since control so...

Yeah going to go with Big Sean, Wayne, Meek Mills, Tyga, and Wiz too

Also Will I am

So is this a low key I dislike current rap music thread? Yall are naming every rap artist I hear on the radio

So is this a low key I dislike current rap music thread? Yall are naming every rap artist I hear on the radio

I skip most of the mainstream artists on the radio. J.Cole is probably the only radio dude I don't skip.

Unless i skimmed through too fast and missed it and in that case im sorry but im floored at no mention of French Montana. Awful
sick.gif

Big Sean, Meek Mill, Lil Wa_n_, Lil B, Yung Thug, Peewee Longway, and the majority of the cornballs who Riff Raff does songs with.

Years ago it was easily Chingy and JKwon

Last edited:
I skip Jay's new stuff. Majority of everything after Blueprint 2. AG had some songs I liked, the rest of the albums I wish I never heard.

Drake can rap but he's nothing special. For some reason he gets a pass but lyrically, he has a lot of average bars. After hearing his verse on JT's song, I decided I'm done listening to him after that and NWTS. Album has great production and that's all he has in his corner. Lyrically, he's not what people or himself claims to be.

And dudes saying Jay-z and Eminem, let me ask you a question, even if it's a song you've never heard and you hear Jay and Em are about to do their verse, you skip the song?
Eminem post 2007 absolutely. I find nothing appealing about anything he does on a microphone these days.

Jay if I never heard it I'll of course give it a listen but it only takes half a verse to hear whether or not he's in comfortable, pedestrian J**** mode or not. 

:lol:

sorry man the majority of homes music just does not do it for me

he always comes across boring and corny

I really only like his reasonable doubt stuff because of the time period it was made and I enjoy that sound

Whenever I hear Jay rap I think damn how come Biggie and L had to pass ( and no I'm not saying it shouldve been him)

laugh.gif

I really only like his reasonable doubt stuff because of the time period it was made and I enjoy that sound

Whenever I hear Jay rap I think damn how come Biggie and L had to pass ( and no I'm not saying it shouldve been him)
mean.gif

This is just straight up hate. There's a fine line between having an opinion...and flat out just hating.

For example...I'm not particularly high on Nas. I find him "boring" at times.

But if I were to say that his verses are an automatic skip...that would just be flat out hate.

:lol:

:smh:

This is just straight up hate. There's a fine line between having an opinion...and flat out just hating.

For example...I'm not particularly high on Nas. I find him "boring" at times.

But if I were to say that his verses are an automatic skip...that would just be flat out hate.

What? You some of you guys need to stop acting like **** anytime someone says anything not in favor of your favorite artist. Nothing he said can reasonably be interpreted as hate. Don't mean to be harsh but some of the Jay, Drake and Ye fans on this board are OD.

What? You some of you guys need to stop acting like **** anytime someone says anything not in favor of your favorite artist. Nothing he said can reasonably be interpreted as hate. Don't mean to be harsh but some of the Jay, Drake and Ye fans on this board are OD.
Not really.

There are certain people that are undeniably good at what they do. No matter how you feel about them personally. Jay-Z is one of those people in the rap world.

It's like saying Kobe or Lebron is "trash".

And Jay ain't even in my personal top 5 so you can miss me with the other ****.

Some of you dudes in here don't listen to rap for it's lyrics...

Do you guys listen for a rapper's voice or something?

Hard to appreciate the lyrics when you hate the person's voice. But that's not even it, I don't care to hear about what the majority of the rappers posted in here have to say to begin with.

Some of you dudes in here don't listen to rap for it's lyrics...

Do you guys listen for a rapper's voice or something?

Hard to appreciate the lyrics when you hate the person's voice. But that's not even it, I don't care to hear about what the majority of the rappers posted in here have to say to begin with.

Pretty much. If an artist has an agonizing chore to listen to voice, it doesn't matter if they're rapping Illmatic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom