Who makes your favorite polo shirt?

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

In the Ralph Lauren shirts, do you guys prefer the mercerized cotton (softer) or the cotton mesh (original)?

cotton mesh is the best. I don't really like them softer cotton golf polos.
I personally prefer the mesh, but one of my friends only buys interlock polos. Only fitting. He's a Dirk Nowitzki fan.

Ralph Lauren.

Classic fit.

Cotton mesh.

Personally, I love 'em because they fit me perfectly. They have a long, slim body, and the sleeves fit snugly around my arm and end at just the right spot,about midway between my elbow and my shoulder.

polo for kids
smile.gif

Ralph Lauren hands down. I've been wearing it since my parents started buying it for me back in elementary school. I prefer custom fits but even theclassic fit polo is fitted enough for my taste. The quality and durability are excellent as well.

After reassessing the polo shirts in my closet, I am no longer buying Ralph Lauren and sticking with Lacoste.

Why? I prefer their cut and because they offer more sizes beyond the basic (S,M,L,XL,etc.) I am also not a fan of the uneven tail hem on RL polos whereasLacoste shirts are even. This saddens me a little cuz RL offers more colors and sales, oh well.
frown.gif
I don't own polos from Fred Perry, J. Lindeberg, etc. but I'lldefinitely try em on the next time I'm in Bloomies.

Back
Top Bottom