Who on here gets manicures and pedicures? VOL: Crusty skin

ight so i'm thinking about getting my hands and feet done, i wanted to know if i should go to a really professional place or the hole in the wall hood spot?

They both do the same thing. Only difference is nicer chairs and finer nail paints and I hope your not tryin to get them painted lol I played a lot of soccer so I got my toes stepped on a lot, I would get pedicures 2x a month.

lol nah i ain't tryna get them painted, maybe a clear coat for dat shine :smokin but yeah, how much did it usually run you?

i get them religiously, but i'm a girl.

really though, sanitation is key. you don't want nasty infections :x just go to the highest-rated nail salons in your area, as seen on yelp. if the pedicure tubs don't look clean, don't do it. :x

Last edited:
lol nah i ain't tryna get them painted, maybe a clear coat for dat shine :smokin but yeah, how much did it usually run you?

Hood spot like 12 bucks
Nice place like 26 bucks.
That shiny coat looks FRESH for about 3 days, then it
starts peeling NASTY lol don't get it fam

I went with my girlfriend a month ago for the first time.  I got a pedicure only though.  It felt great.  I had recently suffered from gout so the foot massage really helped out with the pain.

really though, sanitation is key. you don't want nasty infections :x just go to the highest-rated nail salons in your area, as seen on yelp. if the pedicure tubs don't look clean, don't do it. :x

Off topic. You Pinay? Just noticed the avy

DA emasculation of DA man

I call it having nice feet plus my toenails grow weird.

Ask your GF, sister, or best female friend for decent advice.

Hood spot like 12 bucks

Good looks to all of y'all. Now hopefully I'll be able to wear sandals with no socks this summer. :tongue:

Go buy a foot bath, Epsom salt, nail clippers and a scrub and do it yourself.

Long run it saves you money and you dont have to worry about sanitation.

Girls go to salon because they are getting designs and colors.

Good looks to all of y'all. Now hopefully I'll be able to wear sandals with no socks this summer.
tongue.gif
sick.gif
You wore socks with sandals
sick.gif

I do. And every male should try it at least once :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Go buy a foot bath, Epsom salt, nail clippers and a scrub and do it yourself.

Long run it saves you money and you dont have to worry about sanitation.

Girls go to salon because they are getting designs and colors.

Not just for colors and designs. The dead skin, shaping, filing, etc. You can really really see the diff after all this is done and before the paint goes on.

Not just for colors and designs. The dead skin, shaping, filing, etc. You can really really see the diff after all this is done and before the paint goes on.

Thats what the Epsom salt is for.
You soak your feet in hot water and Epsom and the dead skin falls of.
And most foot baths vibrate.

I only get my feet done once in the blue moon at the salon, because I dont like colored nail polish anymore.
Maybe for a special occasion

Hood spot like 12 bucks

I get my feet done and the shine I get doesnt come from the polish....

they actually use a little foam block and buff them out.

shine stays on there for over a month.

Yes, need to go now. Mani and pedi. No clear coat on the mani tho, they did it once before I could say no, hands were mad shiny :lol: It's mad relaxing and actually helps with blood circulation.

I get my feet done and the shine I get doesnt come from the polish....

they actually use a little foam block and buff them out.

shine stays on there for over a month.

One of the reasons I'm going is because of that too. Lady at the mall tried to get me to buy a kit from her and she did it to my fingers, I was like :wow: when she was done.

and yes I do wear socks with sandals.

Oh yeah, i've tried home version of doing my feet and it just didn't work out, my back be hurting once i'm done bending over, pause.

Last edited:
i went recently with my girlfriend and it's relaxing but too expensive to be going monthly.

i work in a warehouse and drive a truck so my hands always look ragged.

Back
Top Bottom