WHO ON NT LIVES IN LOS ANGELES/CALI?VOL. REP YOUR CITY!!!!

im out in the 909 san bernardino/moreno valley area

but the 619/858 SAN DIEGO area is where my hearts at

562 norwalk
wink.gif

323 East Los
Quote:
Knew I was the first one,didn't know there were other one's...better not be from Boyle/Lincoln Heights. Cats from there always reppin' East Los, but their not from East Los.

anything right of the bridges (L.A. river) is East L.A.
gotta rep El Sereno
FS: Cool Grey III's sz:8.5, BMP size 11.5

Quote:
anything right of the bridges (L.A. river) is East L.A.
gotta rep El Sereno
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

One of my boys who grew up in El Sereno (He went to Wilson) always gives me the "Mexican from the other side of the freeway" speech.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

ooIRON MANoo....where does East LA start then.....?? according to you of course...

in the 60's when we had the xicano/a high school students movement, it was 5 east LA high school's which were Garfiled, franklin, belmont, lincoln and Wilson.
when the migrant works went to work for ppl white ppl, everyday they would cross those bridges and every night they would come back.
there is a lot of haters that just talk to talk, this is @#%$ east LA the 710 starts at my house, El sereno. so relax and breath

Quote:
in the 60's when we had the xicano/a high school students movement, it was 5 east LA high school's which were Garfiled, franklin, belmont, lincoln and Wilson.
when the migrant works went to work for ppl white ppl, everyday they would cross those bridges and every night they would come back.
there is a lot of haters that just talk to talk, this is east LA the 710 starts at my house, El sereno. so relax and breath
because it was "5 east LA high school's", it was started because of the high Latino/Chicano population in the region East OF Los Angeles, and these schools respective student bodies joined and decided to start a movement. Not because they were from East LA (Which most of them weren't), but because they were all Latino/Chicano.

Quote:
ooIRON MANoo....where does East LA start then.....?? according to you of course...
:smh:
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
and : "Your not from East LA.". Seriously, Try it.
Los Angeles Dodgers​

323 South Central,Cali where the goons stay posted on the blocc!
Looking for AM 90 <color=orange>Home[/color]Growns sz 12 or 13
&​
Dontrelle WIllis Royale Collection (green ver) sz 12 or 13

i dont live in any part of L.A. i am temporarly living up at san luis obispo, central cost. but i rep it nomatter what
i lived in brooklyn ave. for 5 years, u member back in the days. then we all moved to sereno. and been there ever sense
East Los is my city, i got family everywhere and im always down there, 2 in the morning? where is the place to go, king taco, play some soccer, belvedere park, hugo sanchez. up there with all the dirt, that @#%$ always ruins my cleats....
give me ur definition of were east los is??? i want to know

Quote:
i lived in brooklyn ave. for 5 years, u member back in the days. then we all moved to sereno. and been there ever sense
East Los is my city, i got family everywhere and im always down there, 2 in the morning? where is the place to go, king taco, play some soccer, belvedere park, hugo sanchez. up there with all the dirt, that always ruins my cleats....
give me ur definition of were east los is??? i want to know
:lol:
laugh.gif
East Los". I moved back (Arizona & Verona).

Like I said, you wouldn't understand unless you were actually from East LA. It is hard to explain an unwritten code.
Los Angeles Dodgers​

im going to school up at slo, Cal Poly. i was born in mexico, my parents brough me over and thats were i lived there for that while then moved to sereno and now live up here at slo during the school year,
its actully says WHO ON NT LIVES IN LOS ANGELES/CALI?VOL. REP YOUR CITY!!!!
key word rep your city, East Los is my city and thats that.

626 RosemeadNT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc Mon3yliciousx8[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom