Who remember Ross before he was the Boss circa 2002

I had that iconz cd tho. The bootleg of course but this 1 track called represent was my ****
pimp.gif

Miami rap appreciation thread in disguise? Dat right dere.
laugh.gif

Gorilla Tek is still doing his thing out here, we were recording at his studio for a bit when we first got this whole Vagabonds thing crackin.

Last edited:
I'ma peep that.

I think Shy D from Atlanta though.

Beatmaster Clay D! "Boot the boot the boot booty!"

Jealous Fellas! :smokin

Where Young & Restless "B Girls" though?

Not a Bass joint, but this was my ****....

I'ma peep that.

I think Shy D from Atlanta though.

Beatmaster Clay D! "Boot the boot the boot booty!"

Jealous Fellas! :smokin

Where Young & Restless "B Girls" though?

Not a Bass joint, but this was my ****....

The original video is nowhere to be found. PC used to be my dudes.

Dawg. I was just about to mention "Young & The Restless", They also had "Poison Ivy".

Errybody thought Shy D was the crib, but he wasn't. Dang, you mentioned almost all the relevant MIA rappers from back in the gap.

Only ones I can think of now are DJ Laz, Erk and Jerk, Prince Rahim and Crazy Legs, Uncle Al, and Society.

Last edited:
Erk and Jerk

I'd buy that for a dollar....

Yea man, I spent a lot of time in Miami in the cocaine 80's and a bit in the 90's. Did my first night in "county" down there.

Moms sent me down there summer and winter break from school to stay with my stepmoms and my 1/2 bro (mom + step mom cool as they were both married to the same *******).

I put a lot of dudes from the bottom up on Rakim, Kane, Biz, PE, etc.

And they put me onto Jam Pony and all their local flavor. Word to Hot Wheels, Dadeland, Town + Country, Flea markets in Liberty City and Overtown. The Box was the my ****. Some of them were running with EFN and Crazy Hood last I heard.

5th Street nightclub.

Richmond Heights. Goulds. All that.

I remember Epps when he was doing house parties. Though our respective "peoples" didn't get along so much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom