Who Remember These Classic

maybe (big maybe) the first one, the rest were straight garbage

Maaaan if you played ball in NY between 2006-2008 you had to have bought these at least once to ball in

:lol: my home boy bought a pair back in high school. Wore them once. I've never seen slander that real. Never wore them again.

School children are wild mean.

I refuse to believe son played an NBA game in a retail pair. He had to have zoom air insoles or something.

I refuse to believe son played an NBA game in a retail pair. He had to have zoom air insoles or something.
I saw a 60 min comparing them to the latest jordans and they sliced em open and the insedes were exactly the same thing so yes he was probabaly wearing retail versions

On the other hand, i am sure knicks fans want no part in remembering those days...

Dadas!!! Wow!!! Starburys dont last tho, played one game in mine and it broke. Loved the shoes though, go marbury!!!!

oh, your one of those guys that things players get special shoes that are made with different insoles and higher quality materials...

:rofl:

they all wear the same shoes as us, they just use custom orthodics

Hah! Who else remembers seeing 90 different colorways of these in the Eastbay catalog? And then gradually dropping to $29.99..

Back
Top Bottom