WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Elmo used to have eBay on Lock. Until he sold a fake pair of Military IV's I think for his "friend"

Whatever happened to that kid "screecher" I forgot his entire screename, but he had a TON of OG Metallic I's and OG J's in general, plus he was only like 15. I remember he got a bad rep for something I can't recall yet though...
If I'm not mistaken, I think it was a pair of Cement IV's that got him caught up...

...and dude's named "Screech". He got a bad rep when a post was made in JB about certain pairs of Jordans had tags switched, bottoms changed, and were made out to be extremely rare JB Hybrids, weartest samples, etc...stuff was sellin for HUGE dollars, and a lot of the OG collectors even questioned their own collections...since they had nothing to compare them to, they didnt know if they had fakes or not. That post was EPIC...

so anyone still got pics of NOREEN on their comp?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i remember cats use to swear by undefeated clothing and i never could understand why

love the 14 use to stay hurting my feelings with those circle pics

here he is with 10+ pairs of a shoe i struggled, kicked and screamed for just one of

i remember cats use to swear by undefeated clothing and i never could understand why

love the 14 use to stay hurting my feelings with those circle pics

here he is with 10+ pairs of a shoe i struggled, kicked and screamed for just one of

I've been here since 02 under multiple names obviously lol, Sometimes I wish I wasen't a douche bag and actually made friends on here 
tired.gif

I've been here since 02 under multiple names obviously lol, Sometimes I wish I wasen't a douche bag and actually made friends on here 
tired.gif

I say all the CALI heads have a reunion. It would probably have to be at like Chucky Cheese cause alot of you  have kids now. 
tongue.gif

I say all the CALI heads have a reunion. It would probably have to be at like Chucky Cheese cause alot of you  have kids now. 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by bonde111

Originally Posted by JayFabulouz

This right here was worth me logging back in. I just need to say thank you for making NT so special to so many people so many years ago.

eek.gif
@ how long you've been around, and your post count. I thought I was lerking/not weighing in on topics
nerd.gif

I remember those days as well with him leaking stuff. That was a blast. When I was younger I didn't have the means to get a lot of these shoes, but just the thrill of seeing the latest shoes before anyone around me, and most other people was totally worth it. Whatever issue of SLAM that first mentioned this site(could have swore it was KICKS actually with Jordan on the cover) was when I first started visiting this board. All through that time clear past high school was 56k dial up. That was also when Napster and Winamp was hitting hard downloading albums, leaving the computer run mostly all night...Now I'm rambling. hahaha

Glad to see you're still around EKIN702.
pimp.gif
I wish you safety whenever you are overseas protecting us. Thanks for all your service.

I don't owe anyone any explanation, but over the past 10 years I haven't always had the time to be on here reading or posting, life has kept me more than busy. And in this new day of age for NT where everything turns into the great debaters it really isn't worth it sometimes. 

Originally Posted by bonde111

Originally Posted by JayFabulouz

This right here was worth me logging back in. I just need to say thank you for making NT so special to so many people so many years ago.

eek.gif
@ how long you've been around, and your post count. I thought I was lerking/not weighing in on topics
nerd.gif

I remember those days as well with him leaking stuff. That was a blast. When I was younger I didn't have the means to get a lot of these shoes, but just the thrill of seeing the latest shoes before anyone around me, and most other people was totally worth it. Whatever issue of SLAM that first mentioned this site(could have swore it was KICKS actually with Jordan on the cover) was when I first started visiting this board. All through that time clear past high school was 56k dial up. That was also when Napster and Winamp was hitting hard downloading albums, leaving the computer run mostly all night...Now I'm rambling. hahaha

Glad to see you're still around EKIN702.
pimp.gif
I wish you safety whenever you are overseas protecting us. Thanks for all your service.

I don't owe anyone any explanation, but over the past 10 years I haven't always had the time to be on here reading or posting, life has kept me more than busy. And in this new day of age for NT where everything turns into the great debaters it really isn't worth it sometimes. 

Back
Top Bottom