WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

someone might as well post some old NT summits pics..

oh yea what happened to them dudes that ran sacked that dudes house with tennis rackets for being a fraud? anyone remeber that?
roll.gif

someone might as well post some old NT summits pics..

oh yea what happened to them dudes that ran sacked that dudes house with tennis rackets for being a fraud? anyone remeber that?
roll.gif

Jersey-joe......

I still remember when people used to argue about if Hata-Takahashi`s jordans were real or not......lol

Jersey-joe......

I still remember when people used to argue about if Hata-Takahashi`s jordans were real or not......lol

Damn son, EKIN in here with the quickness.  That SN alone reminds me of being a sophomore in high school just waitin for a wallet breakers to drop.  
pimp.gif

Damn son, EKIN in here with the quickness.  That SN alone reminds me of being a sophomore in high school just waitin for a wallet breakers to drop.  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Jersey-joe......

He just mentioned "Hata!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Now that's pretty old school 
pimp.gif

Jersey-joe......

He just mentioned "Hata!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Now that's pretty old school 
pimp.gif

man... been here 5 years and I have no idea what's going on in this thread.

Therealhundreds had my jaw dropping frequently in the WDYWT.... OG week was un real GOAT

man... been here 5 years and I have no idea what's going on in this thread.

Therealhundreds had my jaw dropping frequently in the WDYWT.... OG week was un real GOAT

I've been around since the beginning and nikepark before that, so this brings back more memories then I can remember. EKIN: I remember checking back for updates like a damn maniac after your "brb" posts....loved the drama and always appreciated the info.

I've been around since the beginning and nikepark before that, so this brings back more memories then I can remember. EKIN: I remember checking back for updates like a damn maniac after your "brb" posts....loved the drama and always appreciated the info.

omg @ airmag...that was before hundreds was large~! one tee shirt, two workers. awwww bob and ben.
embarassed.gif

omg @ airmag...that was before hundreds was large~! one tee shirt, two workers. awwww bob and ben.
embarassed.gif

Whatever happened to Jman?!?! My man was postin heat
pimp.gif
on WDYWT while simply sittin on the chair w/ stonfaced status, damn his pictures
tired.gif
, always appreciated....Niketalk'n since 01......

Whatever happened to Jman?!?! My man was postin heat
pimp.gif
on WDYWT while simply sittin on the chair w/ stonfaced status, damn his pictures
tired.gif
, always appreciated....Niketalk'n since 01......

Jersey-joe......

eek.gif
 The beginning of FAKES as we know it.
*Dead*

Edit: I just did a quick google search and the website doesnt even exist anymore 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom