WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

Originally Posted by Greezee

NTer to the casket drops.

What up ONHOLLOWEDGROUND ( I remember your LeBron Irish jersey)! The last time I seen you was at the Dodger summit.

I remember back in the day (I believe in 02) the LA NTers were supposed to play the San Diego NTers in basketball.
People from both sides were talking *++@ for weeks on end. The day of the summit nobody wanted to play except a few of us.
laugh.gif
I remember trying SO MUCH to get a stupid b-ball meet with the SoCal bunch many times, but it always fell through and I gave up on them. 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

What up ONHOLLOWEDGROUND ( I remember your LeBron Irish jersey)! The last time I seen you was at the Dodger summit.

I remember back in the day (I believe in 02) the LA NTers were supposed to play the San Diego NTers in basketball.
People from both sides were talking *++@ for weeks on end. The day of the summit nobody wanted to play except a few of us.
laugh.gif
I remember trying SO MUCH to get a stupid b-ball meet with the SoCal bunch many times, but it always fell through and I gave up on them. 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BallRN23

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
I remember that lol, we did play one time.......well Kirby played Soccer (only a few will get that) ........Where is Ben up in this thread?

Originally Posted by BallRN23

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
I remember that lol, we did play one time.......well Kirby played Soccer (only a few will get that) ........Where is Ben up in this thread?

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Was there ever any follow up to that thread titled "Wow" about the dude that was making up fake PEs from different pairs of XI's?

There were tons of old heads in that thread.
nerd.gif

I remember the scammer was some asian cat name Lu. and I also remember asking was there ever a conclusion to "Lu's PE fiasco" and it totally went over everyone's head.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Was there ever any follow up to that thread titled "Wow" about the dude that was making up fake PEs from different pairs of XI's?

There were tons of old heads in that thread.
nerd.gif

I remember the scammer was some asian cat name Lu. and I also remember asking was there ever a conclusion to "Lu's PE fiasco" and it totally went over everyone's head.

you know, i saw this thread pop up around christmas but never entered it until today. but i figured it must be worth looking into since it's almost 30 pages and is constantly on the front page.

having read through all 27 pages, i can say i was right!

it's amazing enough to read some of the names you guys are able to remember, but then to see those same names post in here after years of absence is just insane. definitely takes me back.

NT is truly a place where lifelong friendships can form, where strangers across the country become like family members. who knew you'd get that kind of return when you signed up looking for a release date or the latest jordan pics?

you know, i saw this thread pop up around christmas but never entered it until today. but i figured it must be worth looking into since it's almost 30 pages and is constantly on the front page.

having read through all 27 pages, i can say i was right!

it's amazing enough to read some of the names you guys are able to remember, but then to see those same names post in here after years of absence is just insane. definitely takes me back.

NT is truly a place where lifelong friendships can form, where strangers across the country become like family members. who knew you'd get that kind of return when you signed up looking for a release date or the latest jordan pics?

btw... while we're throwing out names... whatever happened to SWOSHMN? didn't see his name mentioned. he was a buy/sell mod at one point.

btw... while we're throwing out names... whatever happened to SWOSHMN? didn't see his name mentioned. he was a buy/sell mod at one point.

I'm one that lurked heavily before finally making an acct on here 03 and reading all of these S/Ns and stories brings back crazy good memories of what this place use to be. The end of last year was the first time logging back on and posting since being away for 3-4 yrs. I'mactually back into the passion of collecting those pairs I always wanted when I couldnt afford them as a youngster. go figure

I'm one that lurked heavily before finally making an acct on here 03 and reading all of these S/Ns and stories brings back crazy good memories of what this place use to be. The end of last year was the first time logging back on and posting since being away for 3-4 yrs. I'mactually back into the passion of collecting those pairs I always wanted when I couldnt afford them as a youngster. go figure

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

and whatever happened to billy hoyle. i had to take a "sabbatical" for like a year and never saw dude on hear again

I think there was a thread a couple of years back, addressing billy hoyle and meth....

I think his sig read if i cant banned i can sue meth..and then people wanted to know what that meant....

I remember I use to clown my boy for always been on NT, but I lurked for like 5 years ( took forever for me to just get a nez board account) and just had to join

Back
Top Bottom