Who Remembers this movie?......The Monster Squad Appreciation

was browsing through some movies and came across this..One of my favortie movies as a kid. NT gotta remember this
pimp.gif

the_monster_squad.jpg

was browsing through some movies and came across this..One of my favortie movies as a kid. NT gotta remember this
pimp.gif

the_monster_squad.jpg

who remembers about that one kid movie where they go i think telling stories. like it was 3 boys and they telling urban legends/monster/ghost stories. and they would reminisce about there father who died and would scare them also. idk but i remember it use to play in disney channel like back in the 90s. and in the movie they had a scene about that urban legend of the killer on the loose and had a hook and leaves it on the car door and i think a Frankenstein scene. and also it was in a house and it was pouring rain and had lighting.

who remembers about that one kid movie where they go i think telling stories. like it was 3 boys and they telling urban legends/monster/ghost stories. and they would reminisce about there father who died and would scare them also. idk but i remember it use to play in disney channel like back in the 90s. and in the movie they had a scene about that urban legend of the killer on the loose and had a hook and leaves it on the car door and i think a Frankenstein scene. and also it was in a house and it was pouring rain and had lighting.

Back
Top Bottom