who remembers when Dipset had the streets on Lock

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

tired.gif

I'll always appreciate them for the run they had. They were honestly the mosty entertaing rap group ever. BUT I don't even listen to anything new they do though. I don't even check it out to see if I might like it. If Cam were to drop again I'd cop, but that about all...

maybe juelz' next joint but other than that i agree...

^ I'll check for Hell Rell also But yeah
smh.gif
@ y'all posting old avys... <------- I'm still repping them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh yea. Yall should check out that new Duke Da God - Harlem Classics. A bunch of gems on there. Finally, the full version of "Questions" by JimJones, "Cali Love" w/ the og beat, and "Long Time Comin" with the og sample on the hook.
pimp.gif

I miss these dudes. The movement reached out here to Utah (me at least). I remember pulling up to school bumpin "I really mean it" and havin like 4people ask me who it was. Cam needs to drop again. Jim shoulda just stayed in the videos with his nappy #%* braids and not rap. I appreciate him for hisentertainment value, but he really messed the set up.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Oh yea. Yall should check out that new Duke Da God - Harlem Classics. A bunch of gems on there. Finally, the full version of "Questions" by Jim Jones, "Cali Love" w/ the og beat, and "Long Time Comin" with the og sample on the hook.
pimp.gif

Yes indeed...I've been heavy on that tape since it dropped. Classics.

"Do NOT bark up that tree that tree will fall on YOU"

eyes.gif

{Tupac from Above the rim} Its a shame what happened to the dips {Tupac from Above the rim}

like Tim Westwood said one of the greatest hip hop albums of all time... Diplomatic immunity.. thing is in 08' people still ride them... anything dipsetwears is the new trend in fashion for EVERYBODY... musically too... but sales r lacking

That seems like ages ago. I remember they used to have NT on lock too music forum first page would have at least 3 or 4 dipset topics...and when Cam dissedJay...went to 10 pages in like 2 minutes.

I tried to throw my DIvol1 cd in the deck the other day, but it was messed up
smh.gif

I still remember senior year of HS, riding out to taco bell bumpin "My Love"
pimp.gif

Or when I finally copped the two 15s for the Chevy, riding through the city bumping "I Love You" and "We Built This City" (both trunkrattlers)

I miss the dips
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

4f3152ede789bc201f0a8ffad4a006704c0bd87.jpg

Back then you couldn't stop me from listening to From Me To U (Juelz). I'm gonna miss those days.
The Diplomats >>> DipSet.

i hope there not over they are so raw. im the only dude bumpin them in texas. cam needs to bring it back hard if part 3 dont do nothing this summer its a wrap.

man i just started listening to more of their albums
come home with me
harlem classics
dipset more then music vol 2
diplomatic immunity is the !%@$

The Movement stopped moving.

I used to F with the Dips back then as well, not for anything lyrical or anything like that, but for pure bangers and entertainment.

man, i use to mess with dips then i stopped. can anyone rec. me any other old school dipset albums/mixtapes besides di1?

i remember "getting with the movement" in 6th grade, and im in 12th its like whoa, it lasted that long,
i remember having diplomatic imunity in the cd player till the batterys ran out.
smokin.gif

R.I.P DIPSET

Back
Top Bottom