Who Runs Celebs' Twitter Accounts?

Because these photoshops on Alicia Keys's (sp?
laugh.gif
) Twitter page are chuckle worthy and I can't imagine herhaving enough time to make em.
laugh.gif

http://twitter.com/aliciakeys

EDIT: If you don't see any, realize that there were actually more on her page a day or two ago. Maybe shedeleted em? IDK I'm fairly new to Twitter.

Keys's hahahaha, and that photoshop almost made me choke mid sip. She might had stumbled on it and just posted it. Most celebs manage their own jointsI'm guessin' tho.

most celebs that jumped on twitter for business reasons dont even manage their account, they have someone for that

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

most celebs that jumped on twitter for business reasons dont even manage their account, they have someone for that
yeah, twitter is great for promotion

Their Publicist.. A girl I go to school does PR at Asylum/WMG. She runs Cam'rons twitter.

I know for a fact Cudi ran his own along with Wale, Shawne Merriman, Cromartie, Kassim Osgood, Chuck and Mikey from Cool Kids, Tony Hawk and countlessothers...

I really hope @myfabolouslife is run by Fab.....IMO he has one of the most interest celeb' twitters!

Originally Posted by eight2one

I really hope @myfabolouslife is run by Fab.....IMO he has one of the most interest celeb' twitters!
it is

Slim thug is crazy at times

But celebs make twitter sound like rocket science...type what you want
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Shaq runs his own lol...
Fab runs his own...
Jim Jones runs his own...
Diddy runs his own....

I stopped following Shaq a while ago, but his tweets we're pretty hilarious..

I pretty much don't follow celebs...just random garden tools and my people lol...

Back
Top Bottom