WHO SHOULD YOU LOVE MORE...YOUR SPOUSE OR YOUR CHILDREN??? CAN GO EITHER WAY

Originally Posted by ksteezy

true story, if my wife cheated, i wont stop loving her....i dont think i ever will, there is a reason why i married her....doesnt mean i wont build up the courage to leave her, but the love will remain....i dont care if you dont believe me DC
laugh.gif

Cheating isn't a deal breaker for you and thats okay but I'm sure you have one. We all do.

i know....but why think about those hypothetically negative situations when you can cherish what you are experiencing now?..you know?

for all we know, death can be that deal breaker...no point in wasting energy thinking of the bad things your loved ones are capable of doing that will tarnish the love you have fr them.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

true story, if my wife cheated, i wont stop loving her....i dont think i ever will, there is a reason why i married her....doesnt mean i wont build up the courage to leave her, but the love will remain....i dont care if you dont believe me DC
laugh.gif

KSteezy is gonna steez'
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

2 different types of love tho.

You love your family. Mother, father, brothers, children.
You love your wife because you are in love with her. 

I don't think you should compare the 2.  You can get a divorce and say you hate that gold digging skeez one day.  You can't do that to your kids.

It's not really a good debate in my opinion just be glad you have a wife and kids because some people don't or have lost them.

This^^ it's two different types of love.

Originally Posted by suge67

Spouse has the potential to stop loving you and make your life miserable. Your children will always love you and would never hurt you with the type of animus a spouse would.

Not true at all.

There is no difference between "I love you" and "I'm in love with you".

Your child basically worships you for yrs depending on your relationship
Automatically when they pop out they are enamored with you, they don't care about your looks, or your personality. You are everything to them.
They don't know your faults or your pass transgression and even when they grow older and find out they don't hold it against you the way others do
When you factor all of that in, its obvious who you should love more

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Automatically when they pop out they are enamored with you, they don't care about your looks, or your personality. You are everything to them.
They don't know your faults or your pass transgression and even when they grow older and find out they don't hold it against you the way others do
sick.gif

what are you talking about?  You are attracted to your spouse and think of them differently than family type love. I'd love my wife for being a great person but part of that love is the physical attraction and things she does that turn me on. 

That is something that isn't a factor when it comes to your family.  Its different.

Why can't there be 2 different types of love? 

I don't believe in unconditional love. People that say you should love your family unconditionally just because theyre your family 
indifferent.gif
. Foh.

People need to earn love in my book, no matter who they are.

Ideally, you want to love the both the same, but nowadays relationships/people aint worth %#+% so there's no point in making that big of an emotional investment in your spouse.

Temptation is a MFer.

Kids, man.

Can't imagine how it feels to be with a wife of X years, but all that can change if she hits you for your crib, car(s,) and money. That unconditional love BS would quickly turn into contempt.
roll.gif

Apples and oranges.

You can't love both in the same way, so the comparison is null and void in my opinion.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Thanks for responding in a mature manner guys. Come to think of it, I love my spouse more. My children will always be a part of me sure, and I love them unconditionally, but there is no other choice but for me to do so. My children will soon grow up to create families of their own, and hopefully my wife will still be there as my companion as we get up in age. My spouse ideally will be the one who rides with me until the sun sets for the last time in my life. Heck my spouse was the one who co-created the lil ones. My spouse is the ONLY one with whom I am allow to share intimate sexual moments with and it's sanctioned by the laws of the land, and divine laws (if you are spiritual). My spouse is my co-creator, friend, companion, my lover, and my confidante. My children are the evolution of my bloodline. Dang, already I'm flip-flopping 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think this is how it's supposed to be... ideally...

sick.gif

what are you talking about?  You are attracted to your spouse and think of them differently than family type love. I'd love my wife for being a great person but part of that love is the physical attraction and things she does that turn me on. 

That is something that isn't a factor when it comes to your family.  Its different.

So when your wife becomes a quadriplegic and cant do the things that turn you on will that "in love with you"  become  "I love you"
Its just a saying 

I have heard people say "Im in love with these shoes"    "I love these shoes"  
ohwell.gif

sick.gif

So when your wife becomes a quadriplegic and cant do the things that turn you on will that "in love with you"  become  "I love you"
Its just a saying 

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

1. Being attracted to someone doesn't mean you are having sex with them. She can still be pretty, have that smile, and her mannerisms. 
2. Don't ever compare shoes to human relationships young lad

sick.gif

Its just a saying 

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

1. Being attracted to someone doesn't mean you are having sex with them. She can still be pretty, have that smile, and her mannerisms. 

laugh.gif

sick.gif

Its just a saying 

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

The point is its a saying, 
"In love"

"I love"

Its a saying, its not as if  you came up with the concept, you saw couples on TV say  "in love" so thats what you think fits.

eyes.gif

Its just a saying 

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

The point is its a saying, 
"In love"

"I love"

Its a saying, its not as if  you came up with the concept, you saw couples on TV say  "in love" so thats what you think fits.

eyes.gif

Love is a saying?

I thought love was a feeling.

Man you keep schooling me. I have so much to learn

Back
Top Bottom