Who was it that really wanted a pair of True Blues?

:smh: @ when someone posts the entire Harlem shake story.

Never made it past the first paragraph.
First time reading this in its entirety. I kept reading faster and faster as the story progressed, like a captivating novel.

I remember the story of someone winning a pair of kicks (can't remember which pair) for a steal on eBay and the seller lied about a fire at his house cuz he didn't wanna sell em. Then dude got exposed in another thread :lol:

Swear the seller made a thread and the buyer was the first reply :rofl:
Man I think I remember this :rofl:, he was following the seller between threads bringing it up. Their were pictures of burnt rooms:lol:

Also that IHOP photoshop will never not be funny

I don’t believe that Harlem shake story, too much going on and too much corniness going on. Doubt you’d find 100 men in any high school looking to dance in front of a bunch of people

I don’t believe that Harlem shake story, too much going on and too much corniness going on. Doubt you’d find 100 men in any high school looking to dance in front of a bunch of people

Oh no it was blatant ducktales. I thought that’s what everyone who did laugh, was laughing at.

Bruh did u really think the story was real???
:smh: :lol:
This is even funnier than the story

9AC34032-9C9B-4C03-8973-CBD10B335511.jpeg
D9CDFF02-BD60-471B-97CB-E68EB7DFF55D.jpeg

KennyE and some other NTer went to a dudes house with tennis rackets because he scammed him for some shoes

My freshmen or sophmore year of HS, i used the harlem shake story for an english assignment and managed to get a 90/100.

Ohsnaps was also referenced in an NT song someone wrote or something, you can probably find it on youtube still. forgot what it was called, but just had a bunch of NT references

Since we going down memory lane, who's the dude that scanned his own face and posted the pic?
Crank Lucas I believe Printed out a bunch of prints of Bert from Sesame Street and posted it all over Times Square on some kind of livestream.

He also has a smoking hot aunt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom