Who was that guy here on NT that broke his tooth while eating bacon?

laugh.gif
@ sneaking this Jrose/ban talk in this thread

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

JRose offended me in a few messages too. Can we get him double banned or can I get an apology?

+!@*.

Nah. You deserved that one.

I swear Meth is the only admin I respect on this website.

Whenever I PM that dude, I always get a response.

chipped tooth from bacon?!?
laugh.gif

Method is a stand up guy. I knew once he saw those offensive messages he wouldn't let his staff be represented by such a person.

I can continue visiting NT. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

JRose offended me in a few messages too. Can we get him double banned or can I get an apology?

+!@*.
apology? he got his MOD privileges revoked. I'd see that as enough since you don't have to deal with him anymore.

What's going on? How did I miss this? :smh:x10

laugh.gif
at the chipped tooth thing though. I remember that

I'm just wondering why it took so long....this %%@# has been going on for years, and just now it's gotten the attention of Meth/Dirty?

Originally Posted by Sighfur

laugh.gif
@ sneaking this Jrose/ban talk in this thread
laugh.gif

But real talk, JRose got like 12 SNs, lol.
Son finna be the new "mystery mod" and he still gone be sending out hate mail
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I'm just wondering why it took so long....this %%@# has been going on for years, and just now it's gotten the attention of Meth/Dirty?
My exact thoughts. This isn't the first time his reckless comments have been exposed. But still it's good that he's finally getting what he had coming to him for all these years. Better late than never. Hope he stubs his toe while he's kicking rocks. Good job Meth
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

My exact thoughts. This isn't the first time his reckless comments have been exposed. But still it's good that he's finally getting what he had coming to him for all these years. Better late than never. Hope he stubs his toe while he's kicking rocks. Good job Meth
pimp.gif
at least that wanker is gone

What's even funnier is the thread started out as a rant against dirty then switched to Jrose and had a snowball effect

Originally Posted by RavageBX

pimp.gif
yeah man...better late than never I guess.  But I wonder what the explanation would be from other mods/admins that have locked threads over the years when NT'ers would call out JRose on his racist BS.  I don't get why it took this long to make this move on him....Meth/Dirty COULDN'T have been shocked or surprised....

Back
Top Bottom