Who was the biggest bully cartoon chartacter in the 90's? Vol. Spinoff of the Hey Arnold/Wiki thread

Which character stuck out the most to you as a kid growing up? They don't necessarily have to be a bully but more so of a "bad" character. This applies to all cartoons on any station during that decade.
happy.gif

Off the top of my head I'd have to say

15d6iw4.jpg

Nelson Muntz from The Simpsons

bdnltj.jpg

"Lawson" Erwin Lawson from Recess"

1z5rm2h.jpg

"Roger" Roger M. Klotz from Doug

Nelson is a good choice, but I gotta go with Mr. Burns. His power and influence made him a threat to the whole town.
Mr_Burns_evil.gif

angelica-pickles.jpg

Angelica is the WORST.

THE ABSOLUTE WORST kind of bully and child. Her parents enabled her to do whatever the HELL she wanted. They gave her what she wanted and spoiled the F out of her.  At a young age she always was a major bully and always needed to be in control. IRL she would have just gotten worst. Imagine when she grows up learns of WWII and makes fun of Kimi for it or called Susie the N word. 

Cartoon Network > Nick

Even as a kid I thought shows on Nick were too soft.

Eustace from Courage the Cowardly Dog. (One of my all time favorite cartoons)
tumblr_l0w7jpDdD31qagqjbo1_500.jpg

images

The Kanker sisters from Ed, Edd, and Eddy were pretty good bullys too.
Kankers.png

Helga_Pataki.jpg

The realest representation of a bully in a cartoon. She acted in outrage, but repressed her true kind side because she didn't wanna seem vulnerable.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

angelica-pickles.jpg

Angelica is the WORST.

THE ABSOLUTE WORST kind of bully and child. Her parents enabled her to do whatever the HELL she wanted. They gave her what she wanted and spoiled the F out of her.  At a young age she always was a major bully and always needed to be in control. IRL she would have just gotten worst. Imagine when she grows up learns of WWII and makes fun of Kimi for it or called Susie the N word. 
and thats real!

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

angelica-pickles.jpg

Angelica is the WORST.

Back
Top Bottom