Who was the chick back in 03/04 that NT use to always post...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

jacket girl?

I forgot all about jacket girl.
eek.gif

Yall hyped that chick just because Dirty said she was attractive.

no.  They "hyped" that chick cause she actually is attractive.  Chris scored a good one..
and no.  Jacket girl is not Noreen...

-J-

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

what about the chick whose backside was shown in a thong while she faced a wall of shoeboxes. I believe she had a birthmark on a buttcheek.

that was a pic inside goldeneyze (not sure that's completely right) apartment...i think it was his girl or some girl he messed with

he's the guy that was on the one dating show and that episode was lulz

Real life...

Yes I think it was jacket girl...
She was at a cabin I think...
She was wearing some dudes dunks
Were da pic?

Originally Posted by cubanref

I know the OG NT'ers remember the chick from Alaska that had 6 toes lol
nerd.gif

Thats Noreen 
pimp.gif

6 toes and all. She really did fall off in her follow up thread tho 
frown.gif

Edit: Got em Ninjahood sized for nostalgia 

taj6n5.jpg

I know the pic you're talking about, she's wearing jeans and a winter jacket and giant shoes. Dunno who it was though
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Noreen.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I know the pic you're talking about, she's wearing jeans and a winter jacket and giant shoes. Dunno who it was though
laugh.gif

That's the pic I remember.  

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif

That's the pic I remember.  
Same here. It used to float around alot in the WDYWT forum and other nostalgic posts. same with shortypop and mosh girl(mosh girl had me DYING with all the photoshops
laugh.gif
). norreen girl is new to me (though i saw her pics on page 2)But now I GOTTA see these 6toes and know about this "raccon girl"
eek.gif

Only one explanation for why no one has posted pics -- she is so hot that when they find it, they start to fap and then forget about this thread (talking about jacket girl, not noreen, although noreen looks great on page 2).

Back
Top Bottom