Who was the chick back in 03/04 that NT use to always post...

Nters used to beast so hard
laugh.gif

Chicks only last a few months after pics surfaced
frown.gif

How has Shortypop not been shown?  remember she dated that dude from DC or whatever and that dude in NYC was hitting and they got into some major beef on here
pretty sure all 12 toes of that Alaskan chick would be no problem...she got room like that blond chick's sneaker 

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

24isbackmomma.jpg

Aint this Somebody's Momma??????/

laugh.gif
;lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Exact same pic I was gonna quote lol. And yeah its definitely one nters moms. Can't remember who. Step forward whoever you are! Provide us with more pics of your mom!

Originally Posted by coolnesschris

Originally Posted by cubanref

I know the OG NT'ers remember the chick from Alaska that had 6 toes lol
nerd.gif

Thats Noreen 
pimp.gif

6 toes and all. She really did fall off in her follow up thread tho 
frown.gif

Edit: Got em Ninjahood sized for nostalgia 

taj6n5.jpg
eek.gif

Alaskan girl Niketalker?

pimp.gif

6 toes though? 
sick.gif

Nonetheless 
pimp.gif

slimgoody or whatever her name was use to drop the nudes in Nt chats

Menace5, I hope all is well with carra, use to f with the loser types

Whatever happened to chick from jersey with the braniac brother that got into a ivy league school at like 16 or sumthin

Bana definitely had it on lock for a good 5 years, it's crazy how much "fam" comes from being a cute girl on a male dominated message board

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

24isbackmomma.jpg

Aint this Somebody's Momma??????/

laugh.gif
;lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Exact same pic I was gonna quote lol. And yeah its definitely one nters moms. Can't remember who. Step forward whoever you are! Provide us with more pics of your mom!

Thats Shoxbb4 or something like that moms. 
Meldr wasnt really a looker, but she was cool. 

No pics of he asian girl with the "doughnut"  that had beef with Edi? lol

Edi was my peoples. If you are out there homie get at me. 

It's crazy I remember all of these pictures and moments as they happened. I remember the PG version of certain situations starting here, then having to go over to HT for the rated R version. Thats when this place was ALIVE. Good times... 

DJ Bana and Shortypop were awesome.

Unrelated, I posted a girl advice thread when I was in high school, and NT detectives found my GF, sent her a link to the thread, and she proceeded to break-up with me. Needless to say, I didn't post on NT for a while
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

How has Shortypop not been shown?  remember she dated that dude from DC or whatever and that dude in NYC was hitting and they got into some major beef on here

Whoa! This brings back memories.  That whole episode was pure entertainment

Back
Top Bottom