Who was the chick back in 03/04 that NT use to always post...

some cute chicks in here
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

08summit13.jpg

I remember her pic(s).
didnt she have some 
pimp.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
 pics on that other site from the fun a niketalker had with her after that summit?
laugh.gif

so all these pics that take me back to 2005 and still no picture of jacketgirl?
ben, i know you're married but post those pics son
didn't shortypop do some bootleg supreme shortypop in dc shower "photoshoot"

SMH i remember all these $@%+**. been on nt too long

Yall should be embarrassed for having these pics saved on ya HD for damn near a decade in some cases.
laugh.gif

Apparently I was doing it all wrong for years. I been on NT 11 years and I only remember WeekendGirl, DJ Bana, dunks87 (I think that's her name. She resembled a pron star), and the green eyed chick. Who are these other chicks and when were they on here? How did I miss all of this?

Also, I remember you nerd NTers would bash the chicks so bad. That's when I realized NT was full of virgin teenagers. Why wouldn't we want to keep some females around our community to liven things up a bit and keep our PYP threads interesting? Dummies probably still believe in cooties or something. People kept accusing WeekendGirl of being a ******. Cornballs...

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Yall should be embarrassed for having these pics saved on ya HD for damn near a decade in some cases.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I personally dont have any of these pics saved, but I'm not mad at those who do cause it makes threads like these possible.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

wait, do ya actually save pics of these girls?
Most probably have a few fap folders of the pics they saved of girls from here 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by iceY Heat

^is that her in your avy? If so, lucky man. Also congrats, I follow you on tumblr and see that you will be having a little one soon.

yup, that is her. we don't really speak much anymore, but oh well. and thanks bro! what's your tumblr?
Is this the ex you can't get made the thread about a couple days/week ago? if so it's understandable.

Originally Posted by G14

one very curly haired nt chick....she was od cute (forgot her name

asked me if i was going to a sneakertrade in fl, miami   or something like that ...i should of went
embarassed.gif
C2345air? She should be 18 by now.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

14e9y7l.jpg
embarassed.gif
info?
but i wish females dressed how they use to in the 2003-2005 era, now females dress wack, hardly any wear mini skirts or jeans, and they all dont care about their shoe game. it's either beat toms/vans or sandals
sick.gif
..............I hate %****! who wear sandals

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by iceY Heat

^is that her in your avy? If so, lucky man. Also congrats, I follow you on tumblr and see that you will be having a little one soon.

yup, that is her. we don't really speak much anymore, but oh well. and thanks bro! what's your tumblr?
Is this the ex you can't get made the thread about a couple days/week ago? if so it's understandable.

precisely. thanks for understanding. haha

Back
Top Bottom