Who wears there X XIII's

i wear mine every blue moon.... an i hope u guys put the force feilds in them cus for the Xiii it keeps them right trust me!!!!

Originally Posted by datboimall

i wear mine every blue moon.... an i hope u guys put the force feilds in them cus for the Xiii it keeps them right trust me!!!!
X2!!!!! I just hate how they slide up on you sometimes.

I've flossed the Shadows bout 2 or 3 times I really like them. The XIII are still DS cuz I have OG's from '97 that I'm kinda roccin cuz no onewants to buy them...my 14/9 pkg. is the same way. XIVs see action, the IXs are still on ice until drier, warmer weather with the rest of the white basedJordans I got...

When I was coming into this thread, I wasnt sure if he was asking about X XIII or XXIII. I would cosign the grammar police, but I am a bit choppy this morning.

I'm a Stocker...
smokin.gif

i've worn both twice...but i have the opposite thing going for me where my xiii's arent creasing at all but my x's are.

both pairs once..... i dont think i wore any of my shoe packages more then one...... bmps, dmps, and both countdowns..... their amazing though..... theXIII's are extremely comfortable and the X's are extremely clean.... 100x better then the IX/XIV pack imo

Haven't worn either pair but next chance I get I will be purchasing a force field for my XIII's because I don't believe in paying $310 and up for apack of shoes if you can't keep them fresh for too long. I'll probably rock on a nice spring or summer day coming up, both my X's and XIII'ssometime soon.~

That outfit aint doin it cuz^^^

I rock my X's but they creased up fast i wore my XIII's once to my cousins magic game they stocked now

Originally Posted by datboimall

Are those the things they sell at Finishline. i know they really work but i was afraid it would mess up the inside of the shoe any comments

I haven't worn either yet but i do plan on it...... i wore my allstar XX3's the second day i got um... very comfortable great shoe...

I have rocked the XIII's many times....

The X's still haven't seen the light of day. I just don't like them much.

Ive worn the X several times and will break out the XIII this summer. I might keep them on ice for a while though since I already have 3 pairs of XIII in therotation. When my IX/XIV package comes in this week, the IX is definitley staying on ice since I have the 02 IX in vnds condition and will wear that one. Thexiv is a toss up, since I have 5 pairs of XIV on rotation already.

I was at a mall one weekend and I saw someone rockin one of each. I was wondering if someone would be bold enough to do that.

i have to say i stock all of my shoes but,
i do have some sweet shoes i wear like true blue 3s , french blue 7s, black/red 11s and, 17 mids in white/uni. blue that came with the 2 bags one uni. blue/oneblack
i have been rotating these for awhile so i can stock everything else i buy

I actually have worn my 13s about 3 times and they are back on ice for GOOD..... and I have worn my 10s 1 time.... the tens are actually easy to wear i justdont need to wear that color as much I might throw them on wit some camos a couple times this summer

Please continue the discussion within the Official X/XIII Countdown thread....

Or if you're looking for reviews on each shoe, please check out the Sneaker Reviews Forum.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom